Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Just starting - building the Madison 37 with Clarendon

Page 2 of 4
We have council approval. Just waiting for a start date... They have 9 days before the date in our contract is up.

Wow! Are you waiting for Clarendon to actually start or tell you when they are going to? How frustrating!

Building a Modified Madison 37.
When they are going to start. We need correct consolidated plans and colours to get to the site supervisor to get site works scheduled I think. Initially we were told that would be by last Friday but the consolidated plans had strange changes to the front elevation and some other things that weren't right, so we are still waiting... Very frustrating!

Thanks for posting ur plans Leese, it looks great!!! We r keeping the study but extending the house out to the same width as the garage so our laundry kitchen and butlers will be bigger.
Here are our almost final plans. The kitchen WIP and laundry are changing though. We will likely do an L shaped laundry with the sink under the window. The kitchen and WIP will combine with no door (I'm still not convinced of this).

Home theatre will be a playroom.

Luxury vinyl plank flooring in blackbutt downstairs apart from living room and theatre. Royceston carpet in motivate throughout the rest.

Can't decide whether to do timber stairs or carpet up the stairs atm. So torn lol.

Here's upstairs. We have taken the door back out of the master WIR to have a square set ceiling and adding doors to the other walkins.

And finally our facade

Bricks are austral rosewood pillars rendered in colourbond dune, around the windows will be cornel led and rendered in surfmist, merbau posts above pillars, cladding in dune and timber look garage door.

Can't make any kitchen or bathroom colour decisions lol

Looking good! I like how you snuck the powder in the study area.

I'd love to have a laundry shoot but can't seem to see how! The Clarendon sales guy said its not possible with the Madison. Any of u think differently?
I wanted one too. Only way is to take space from bed 4 or the WIR I think from memory?

We looked at getting on, but it would have to be in the WIR of one of the rooms. Decided the kids could be their own laundry shutes (carry it downstairs and upstairs themselves)!!

We considered a laundry Shute (we moved the main bathroom) but I couldn't find a good space to hide it!

What kind/if any doors are u all putting on all the wir?
emoussa
What kind/if any doors are u all putting on all the wir?

We aren't having any, ours are all square set openings (all 4 bedrooms have WIR's).
We put normal doors on all except for bed 4 which we put a cavity slider on.

I just started my own thread with our Madison 35 plans (sort of) if anyone is interested
Cool KLB what's the thread name
Thanks klb- I'll be following u!
Hi I did the same as minandb. Doors and 1 slider.

Hi Everyone...
Could anyone please be able to give me the approximate costs of Clarendon facades for Madison or Creatmead 40 Home...I like the Gallery Façade on Madison 39 at Mango Hill...in BRisbane
Thanks
I think the gallery facade as per the display is about $38-40k. If you just do face brick it's about $20k

If you ask the guys at capestone they will give you the upgrade price list.

Related
8/05/2024
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

It is Genneral stairs, but they won't deal with anyone off the street. They will only work with clients of project home builders. I tried to but some of these exact…

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum