Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Suffolk Park Estate Caversham - Smarthomes

Page 2 of 2
Settled today
We have just settled, thank God only 9 months after we signed the paperwork!
Hows yours coming along jamie?
Moved along quick for a while now stuck waiting for roof tiles. We were aiming for November now probably wont be until January
CLI still unable to advise delivery date for tiles which is a bit worrying.

Now looking at renovating and extending our current place and renting this one out
Roof tiles were our hold up too. Now we are moving at a decent pace but took a week to get ceilings in which was a bit lame. Im away for work now so hoping when i get back ill be at lockup. Windows went in on friday

hi jamie think we are going to be neighbours whats your block number we are building on topsham way
zerocool 0
hi jamie think we are going to be neighbours whats your block number we are building on topsham way

We are next door to you.
Met with the site supervisor last week. His expecting very early January to have keys, will then have to do the floor tiling, landscaping back and front before we think about moving in, we still haven't decided if we will move in yet or stay where we are.
I see the smart homes supervisor in the area quite a bit, at your house too.
kron
I see the smart homes supervisor in the area quite a bit, at your house too.

We've built before, best thing you can do is get on the supervisors good side.
I put a huge compliment in early on and have had even better service since from both the supervisor and CL.

I have seen him there a bit, probably knows he will get a case at the end of it...

In all honesty they have been beyond amazing with communication and answering questions. Every thursday morning I have an email from the CL advising what is booked for the next week.
wow - hope things get sorted out soon.
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum