Building ForumBuilding A New House

Honeywood Wandi - RossNorth(CompleteHomes) - LockUp

Page 2 of 5

Not sure if this will work but these are my sherborne plans
hunter86

Not sure if this will work but these are my sherborne plans

you have a flipped version of ours
has your build started yet?
Yes it has, we are up to roof cover. How is yours going?
thats awesome news.. are you happy with the build so far?

we just signed off on final drawings..

Really happy with the build so far. I love some of your changes wish I had of thought of your kitchen layout!
hunter86
Really happy with the build so far. I love some of your changes wish I had of thought of your kitchen layout!

thanks
have you got more photos. im interested to see
How are your builds going? My partner and I are also looking at building the Sherborne.

We are just sorting out the finance and valuation then will be on our way to build. Hopefully we start in the next 3-4weeks
where abouts are you building the your Sherborne?

It is surprising how little review there are of Complete Homes. They have been around for a while and it would appear a lot of people has been building with them, but there are not many reviews around.
I hope this is a case where no news is good news, because we are also planning to build with them.
To be honnest most builders use the same products so it boils down to a) cost b) flexibility on upgrades without getting badly stung c) site supervisor and building crew and d) communication during build. We choose complete homes due to word mouth on feedback from people we knew that had built with either Complete Homes or RossNorth. Like everything errors at some stage will always occur but good communication will always be what settles the matter and make the experience better. From research and feedback I believe Ross North and BluePrint excel in these areas. You probably don't find many reviews because Ross North as their sale demographic is a more mature generation of home builders who probably wouldn't utilise forums to provide a start to end review of a build and also Complete Homes are still a fairly new division. My close friend just moved into her home recently finished by CompleteHomes their build process went smoothly and communications was maintained through the process. Our experience through admin phase has been great. In fact they could have started building 2 months ago however we went on holiday a overseas. The sales consultant, pre start contracts administrator and finance coordinator at RossNorth have all been so lovely to deal with

We love new gen homes (summit homes)!!!!

We're building in Baldivis, just waiting for our plans. So far it's been a good experience and the sales consultant has been great especially as we have had to take our two children to our meetings (3 and 1 year olds).

cheryltate
We're building in Baldivis, just waiting for our plans. So far it's been a good experience and the sales consultant has been great especially as we have had to take our two children to our meetings (3 and 1 year olds).

Hi where in baldivis are you building? Im in paradiso ( building with complete homes) so far have been fantastic

We're building in Highbury Park, looking forward to getting started!

Are you building a modified or off the plan from complete homes.

On another note we signed off on papers yesterday for finance so hopefully site works can start in the next week or so

oneskyabove
Are you building a modified or off the plan from complete homes.

On another note we signed off on papers yesterday for finance so hopefully site works can start in the next week or so

Great! We have just passed lock up
really happy with the quality of work and communication so far

Related
24/05/2024
MJH 2024 - Timeframe from lockup to PCI

Building A New House

Anyone have any ideas on time frame? - Our gyprock got delivered today and SS said it will be all installed by end of this coming week with waterproofing to be done a few…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum