Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our build with Celebration Homes

Page 2 of 6
Congrats.. very exciting!!
Thanks everyone!

Speedwaychick68
Love your colour selections, and congrats on your slab! Is it just me or does your slab look huge? Normally they are deceiving and look small.
Happy Days

It does look huge in the photos doesnt it! And our block isn't small, it is 650m2... I haven't actually seen it in person yet, only the photos my partner has sent me so maybe in person it will look smaller
We had bricks delivered yesterday!

Congrats.. hopefully not long til bricking starts
Thanks!

They started framing yesterday. Not too sure how long that takes but I can't wait to see the bricks starting.
Just noticed your thread, we are also building with Celebrations, not sure how the regional folk are but the Metro guys are great and quick work too. We had our bricks and frames delivered and they started just over a week later.
itzeddie
Just noticed your thread, we are also building with Celebrations, not sure how the regional folk are but the Metro guys are great and quick work too. We had our bricks and frames delivered and they started just over a week later.

Hi Itzeddie

The regional Celebration seem to be pretty quick too! We had our bricks delivered on Monday and the frame started on Wednesday. We have been really happy with them so far
Our bricks were started yesterday:

Rubes
Our bricks were started yesterday:

Are those 2c bricks? Looks like they have done a fair amount in such a short time, if they are the 2c bricks they do seem to go up WAY quicker than standard bricks.
Yep they are 2c bricks. They are going up really quick. The entire right hand side of the house and garage is done now. Looking forward to seeing the progress tonight!
A few updated photos of our bricks as of yesterday.

This is our back wall, looking into bedrooms 3 & 4 (the Alfresco will be to the right of this photo):

This is looking down the right hand side of our house from next to the garage, the first window is our theatre, then bedroom 2, then laundry, toilet and bathroom:

And here is one of me standing in my future walk in robe - it is bigger than I had envisaged:

Pretty girl
My WIR turned out a lot bigger than I invisioned although it kind of goes around corner so too hard to take a photo haha
Thanks Leanne
So happy with it.

Our pantry has turned out bigger than I imagined too but couldn't take a photo yet because the builders had their stuff piled up outside it.
Congrats! Exciting times!
We had our roof started yesterday!

No photos at the moment but I will post some when I take some.
Congrats! Seems we are at the same point as you
Here's a pic of our roof halfway finished - its starting to look like a real house haha!

Great progress, looks like it will be a fantastic home. I think you live in Gods country there in Busso
Congratulations. I think this is the point where it finally starts to look like a house rather than a collection of bricks.

It looks great.Can't wait until we're in that position.
Thanks guys, I am so excited.

I totally agree with you Bradster! I love it in Busso, and we will have our house finished in summer which is a bonus.
Related
8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum