Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Burbank Generation 22 - Handover countdown has begun!

Page 2 of 2
I hope they fly through thr rest of the build for you!!

We stopped by yesterday and found our front door wide open, so couldn't resist a quick peek, considering we haven't seen inside for several weeks.

Splashbacks and electrical are done! It's all ready for the painter to touch up. Our door handle had been put on but it's off centre (it's a push door) so not too happy about that! And our curtains are on. It's all looking great and soo close to being finished.
We were told site clean was done today too.
PCI this week! Excited and nervous at the same time.
We've picked up a few issues from the outside, mainly with the painting. Our door to the garage is still green tinged (might need another coat of paint?) and the painting on the window infills is not 100%, they missed spots but in others they painted over the windows. Our door, which we spent a small fortune upgrading, looks patchy and there is a mark on it (not from the wood stain) and internally they have painted over the glass.
But everything else looks pretty good.
We are happy with how it looks in general, will be interesting to see how we feel after PCI.
Sometimes i wonder how much they actually give a crap.
They seem to just rush so they can get paid quicker.

I think they fail to realise that they need to come back and fix these things! haha

Good luck with PCI, you should post some pics if you can bothered
So true!

This is from the front, as we haven't actually be allowed in there since they were painting it.
Looking great Sevven!
How exciting! I bet you can't wait to get in there again and have a look around. Make sure you take some pics for us
Thank you both!
Yeah can't wait! Will probably run around for 10m like a crazy child before getting serious with PCI.
One more sleep!
PCI went smoothly! We came out of it feeling happy, which we were not expecting.
Only issues were paint touch ups, which will be fixed, the toilet was running continuously and our bi-fold doors needed adjusting as they wouldn't open properly.
Haven't got confirmation yet but handover is on the 16th!
A couple of pics, although for the camera was having a bad day, so sorry that they are blurry.

No need to apologise, your house looks fantastic Sevven!
house is looking amazing congrats on handover for 16th
Related
22/01/2024
Regarding Burbank Bricks

General Discussion

Hi All, Recently we have signed a contract with Burbank and we are not aware that they have just DORSET, SURREY, HAMPSHIRE, KENT, PILBARA and REDGUM bricks from PGH are…

12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum