Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Casa De Twiggy - Handover tomorrow!

Page 2 of 2
Your house looks so majestic Twiggy. I was just asking you on my thread if you had done any landscaping, it looks great & I love the feature rocks in the garden.

Loretta
Thanks guys
If I remember I'll take some internal pics over the weekend, before it gets destroyed by the Christmas lunch shinanigans

I'm actually pretty happy with the rocks in the garden. When the landscaper first suggested it, I was pretty dubious about it, but we decided just to go with it but I really like it. Should look nice down the line when the tree is a bit bigger and can throw some shade over it as well.

That's a nice thing to say about the house though, thank you. To me it's just home
Twiggy! Your house looks fantastic, love the Christmas lights on the stairs. The front yard really suits the house and it all looks just *right*. Well done!
It's gorgeous Twiggy ...
Random update:

Those rocks in the garden are the most devine place to sit down and have a couple of jars and smokes
Related
12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

10/05/2024
Final Invoice and Key Handover

Building A New House

Hi Need to read your contract about when final payment is received. Clearly outlines what happens. In vic, known defects or incomplete work must be completed before…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum