Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Lightsview, Northgate, SA - Front Door On!!

Page 2 of 2
Hey Lightsview - Congrats on getting that gorgeous door on. We will be getting exactly the same, except ours will be double.

For the lights, I personally like the look of the second, but as evelyn said it may go cloudy over time? and it is also more expensive. Depends on how many you are getting I guess and what kind of guarantee on quality comes with them. Good luck with your decision making.
Hi lightsview,

Firstly, congrats on your new home!

Was searching for forums on Lightsview and came across your post in this forum. Great to find a fellow resident here:)

I'm also builiding with Scott Salisbury at Lightsview and currently in the selection stage. I assume you have already moved in to your very nice new home? If you don't mind me asking, which part of Lightsview is your new home located at?
Congratulations on your new purchase! It looks wonderful. I love the slant of the roof and the front door.

I'm thinking about building with Scott Salisbury as well. Can't wait to see how your place looks completed.

Regards,
H
Lightsview_1524
Hi lightsview,

Firstly, congrats on your new home!

Was searching for forums on Lightsview and came across your post in this forum. Great to find a fellow resident here:)

I'm also builiding with Scott Salisbury at Lightsview and currently in the selection stage. I assume you have already moved in to your very nice new home? If you don't mind me asking, which part of Lightsview is your new home located at?

fellow resident here, new to this forum. how are you progressing?
hi
have you finished the house yet?
Hey frozenkuku - yes it was completed several years ago now.
Related
31/01/2024
Front door issues

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

AS2047 Section 6 Page 31 speaks to Construction/Tolerances of Windows and external glazed doors in buildings Check also New South Wales Guide to Standards and Tolerances,…

26/04/2024
Pivot door vs. hinged door?

Windows & Doors

920 was enough to get the furniture in. We live in a pretty safe area and it’s great to see people walking to the front door. We’re not too fussed about people…

14/06/2023
Gooseneck tap in front of kitchen window

Kitchen Corner

that will depend on the kitchen bench depth. you'll have to specify it so it allows for both the tap and the sink

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum