Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Signature projects Box Hill - Any reviews ? ***

Page 2 of 5
catherinef4
rob_j
Do not go with any Signature Projects. After 3+ years still, we are waiting to get our house. Check the Tallawong project. The whole project is a scam. They will say this is a fix price contact which is not. They asked us to pay extra 81k to complete the build.

Stay away from this compnay

Hi Rob, Have you got your house now?

Catherine

Hi Catherine, We purchased house and land with Signature on Nelson Road in beginning 2021. It has been delayed mostly due to Covid and delay in materials etc which I think was a given. They also had to resubmit some
planning. However we haven't encountered any problems with Signature to date. They do reply to our emails etc. Completion was due August 2022 but has now been moved to April 2024. We drive by the site quite often and they're certainly ploughing on with the work which is good to see
I feel more at ease seeing the work that has been done, crews are even working on site at weekends to catch up.

Bec
Beccajayne1703
lindylou123
Can someone please advise if they have dealt with this company. They have a project going at Box Hill just wanted to see if this is legit. State land will be registered March or April 2023 with completion date Dec 2023.

Hi , We purchased house and land with Signature on Nelson Road in beginning 2021. It has been delayed mostly due to Covid and delay in materials etc which I think was a given. They also had to resubmit some
planning. However we haven't encountered any problems with Signature to date. They do reply to our emails etc. Completion was due August 2022 but has now been moved to April 2024. We drive by the site quite often and they're certainly ploughing on with the work which is good to see
I feel more at ease seeing the work that has been done, crews are even working on site at weekends to catch up.

Bec

Hi Bec,
About to sign contract for Signature at Box Hill Nelson Road - given the covid pandemic, delays, material/labour issues- are you comfortably happy with how it's progressing at the moment? Haven't been asked to sign price increase/variation yet?
Thanks
ervin
I bought an H&L with Signature at Box Hill, 30 Mason Road.
Land registration was due in Dec'22. We are still waiting for land rego. The expected date is May'23 now.
They have recently reached out to share the price increase for construction. The price increase is close to 20% of the original build cost.
Anyone else has land at 30 Mason Road?
Hi all, I did. Bought at box hill. Anyone wants to set up a chatgroup for the box hill project?

aliansari
Land registration was due in Dec'22. We are still waiting for land rego. The expected date is May'23 now.
They have recently reached out to share the price increase for construction. The price increase is close to 20% of the original build cost.
Kevin L
Hi all, I did. Bought at box hill. Anyone wants to set up a chatgroup for the box hill project?

aliansari

Sure. You at 30 Mason or the other Box hill project (Terry road etc)
Yep, I bought at 30 mason road and received same price increasing around 20 per cent. My number is 0423 866 003 and happy to chat with you tonight around 7pm. Cheers
aliansari
Kevin L
Hi all, I
did. Bought at box hill. Anyone wants to set up a chatgroup for the box hill project?

aliansari

Beccajayne1703
catherinef4
rob_j
Do not go with any Signature Projects. After 3+ years still, we are waiting to get our house. Check the Tallawong project. The whole project is a scam. They will say this is a fix price contact which is not. They asked us to pay extra 81k to complete the build.

Stay away from this compnay

Catherine

Hi Catherine, We purchased house and land with Signature on Nelson Road in beginning 2021. It has been delayed mostly due to Covid and delay in materials etc which I think was a given. They also had to resubmit some

Bec

Hi Bec,

We have bought H&L package on Nelson road too. Did you receive the updated building contract yet? As per their comms it was due in Apr 23. Is there a group chat for Nelson road Signature project?

Thanks
DKs
Beccajayne1703
catherinef4

Catherine

Bec

Hi Bec,

We have bought H&L package on Nelson road too. Did you receive the updated building contract yet? As per their comms it was due in Apr 23. Is there a group chat for Nelson road Signature project?

Thanks

Hi
I don’t think there’s a chat just for Nelson Road, this was the only place that I could find anyone who’s built or building with Signature.
No we haven’t had the update yet , my husband actually turned up at their office to get clarification on where we’re at a few weeks ago !
The update was supposed to be emailed out at the end of April

We’ll definitely be getting an increase in the cost of the build. Which I’m guessing should be expected given cost of materials etc. personally I’d rather have the house built properly to a good quality than expect them to still build it for the cost of materials at the beginning of 2021.
We think we’ll be looking at an increase of 20-30% based on house size.
I’ll just be glad to have this all over with , it’s been so stressful. Especially as we have to keep chasing for updates. I’d rather have bad news than no news !!
Kevin L
Yep, I bought at 30 mason road and received same price increasing around 20 per cent. My number is 0423 866 003 and happy to chat with you tonight around 7pm. Cheers
aliansari
Kevin L
Hi all, I
did. Bought at box hill. Anyone wants to set up a chatgroup for the box hill project?

Hi Kevin,

We are also building in 30 Mason Road. I will give you a call/txt tonight.

Regards,

Mark
Hi all.
I have bought H&L at 30 Mason road. Last week I was told that I will be sent an updated build contract. I'm still waiting for it but expect a price increase.
Also, my broker told me that the bank wants the Approved Builder clauses removed from the land contract, where it says the approved builder is Signature. This is because the bank will not fund a split contract. Has anyone else had this issue and have Signature made such updates in your contracts?
Mark613
Kevin L
aliansari

Hi Kevin,

We are also building in 30 Mason Road. I will give you a call/txt tonight.

Regards,

Mark

Kevin, when did you exchange, is it because the build price was from a while ago. Or should all buyers expect a build price increase?
Everyone should expect price increase for construction. It can be between 5% to 25%.
It has been more than three and half years for my property. Still not completed.

Threatened me and asked for more monies. This is a trap.

Visit Tallawong - Signature project and see still constructions going on.

Soo many hidden strata fees as well. As soon as they get the monies for the land they simply vanish hand overing the project to a builder.

Then the builder come up with all the excuses in the world and delay the project, threatening they would walk away if we stick to their plan. Give up your advance payments and find a better home and land packages.

Contact me if you need more details.
Did anyone signed up for Kellyville project?
Hi Bec,

We have also purchased on Nelson’s road, would love to have a chat with you.

Have they called you yet with the price increase? We have only received the email saying there will be a price increase on the build.

Thanks
Stef
sacmat1

Sacmat1 I’m planning to sign up. How about you? Did you sign up?
saurabh.maggo
sacmat1

Please don't. U will regret ur decision. Mark my word for it.

These people are scammers. I am still waiting to get my house. No response from Signature
rob_j
saurabh.maggo
sacmat1

These people are scammers. I am still waiting to get my house. No response from Signature

Which project?
We were thinking to sign with Signature and found this forum. It scared the hell out of me. Is there any person who had a good experience with Signature?
DKs
rob_j
saurabh.maggo

Which project?

Tallawong
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros