Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Alkimos?

Page 2 of 2
lmcavennie
Hi Sam,

How is everything going on your end with your house and contract? We have been messed around with smart homes for living. They called us up and told us they are cancelling our contract as they overcommitted. I was not a happy person that day.
We are now building with MOMU homes and very excited about our new house

Over committed? What does that mean?! Wowee sorry to hear that
Hope you got the deposits back without any hassle!
KodaCujo
lmcavennie
Hi Sam,

How is everything going on your end with your house and contract? We have been messed around with smart homes for living. They called us up and told us they are cancelling our contract as they overcommitted. I was not a happy person that day.

They told us they took too many jobs on and had to cancel our contract as they couldnt guarantee we would have a contract by the end of the year. We signed up with them in July and they told us this the last week in September. I was absolutely furious.
smsaaos

Yeah I made sure we got it back ASAP. I sent a rather blunt email to them but we got our deposit back the next day thankfully.
lmcavennie
KodaCujo
lmcavennie
Hi Sam,

They told us they took too many jobs on and had to cancel our contract as they couldnt guarantee we would have a contract by the end of the year. We signed up with them in July and they told us this the last week in September. I was absolutely furious.

Wow that is absolutely ridiculous!!! I've never heard of that happening before.. unreal

Show us your new momu floor plan 😁 hope they're better to deal with! 🙏
Hi.. we pulled out from Alkimos. We canceled our land and building contract.
lmcavennie
smsaaos

Yeah I made sure we got it back ASAP. I sent a rather blunt email to them but we got our deposit back the next day thankfully.

Did they release the title yet?
biki
Hi.. we pulled out from Alkimos. We canceled our land and building contract.

Oh no, howcome?!
Happy new year everyone.

Getting excited now. Everything is finally coming together. Contract signed and Mortgage papers now signed, yipee. All thats left is prestart. How are you all getting on with your builds? Have you been down to Alkimos lately? I got some photos to share if not.
Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to maybe a glass of champers to celebrate.

Here is our new plan with MOMU. And again I cant work out how to rotate it
. Here are also some photos of the street.

Sorry for the sideways photos. Can someone please share how you change the direction? Many thanks
biki
lmcavennie
smsaaos

Yep titles have finally been released. Hope everything is ok. Do you think you will try to build at Alkimos Beach at another time?
lmcavennie
biki

Yep titles have finally been released. Hope everything is ok. Do you think you will try to build at Alkimos Beach at another time?

All d best for your build.

Yeah everything is ok. We bought a ready build house at Wanneroo instead.

May be we will build in Alkimos in future.

Regards,
Sambit
Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum