Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first build

Page 96 of 105
Oh frig me.. Thats bloody gorgeous!!!!!

And when I thought it couldn't get any more spectacular. Sooooo preeettttyyy.

Ryalls_first_build
Oh frig me.. Thats bloody gorgeous!!!!!

Thank you! I didn't want to leave!

Becs Coral
And when I thought it couldn't get any more spectacular. Sooooo preeettttyyy.

Naw thank you!

A few more

ensuite shower they made a boo boo...getting fixed up tuesday. Supposed to be a rail shower one side and a fixed one on the other...anyway...
(no more pretending Charli! I can sit on it for reals!)
stone

The nib walls in ensuite will be tiled tomoz along with the kitchen splash...least that's the plan anyway. Paint will be finished tomoz too
can't wait to see the feature walls! Floor Monday will make a massive difference...just can't wait!

Omg just stop it!! That bath paired with those tiles is out of this world stunning

That bench in your kitchen looks might fine

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Oh wow! Your bath is just wow

I didn't see the other update

No more pretending!!! Hope you were super creepy and just sat on it for sh*ts and gigs

I can't get enough of your house

viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear
Omg just stop it!! That bath paired with those tiles is out of this world stunning

That bench in your kitchen looks might fine

viewtopic.php?t=83643

I couldn't wait to show you!!! Charli I'm totally and utterly smitten with our main bath! Can't wait to soak away the dramas in that baby with a glass of bubbly and all my candles!

Looking amazing Dee...
Bigblock7
Oh wow! Your bath is just wow

It's so beautiful BB...it's definitely my favourite part of the house

RegVic
Looking amazing Dee...

Thank you reg!

Omg !!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84756&p=1635132#p1635132
charlibear
I didn't see the other update

No more pretending!!! Hope you were super creepy and just sat on it for sh*ts and gigs

I can't get enough of your house

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Ofcourse I did! Lol

Woah! Sexy! That is one incredible ensuite, very jelly!!!!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
vonsta76
Woah! Sexy! That is one incredible ensuite, very jelly!!!!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406

Thanks von

I love your bath, but may I ask you and others on this thread: are people concerned about having tap fittings centred? I ask because I have a broken femur (repaired with plate and pins) and would be worried about knocking my hip on it when getting up. I will be putting my fittings at one end of the tub, not just for me but also for visitors. I worry about injuries like that because they can actually be worse than you think initially. Yet I see so many designs with centred fittings...
Lee54
I love your bath, but may I ask you and others on this thread: are people concerned about having tap fittings centred? I ask because I have a broken femur (repaired with plate and pins) and would be worried about knocking my hip on it when getting up. I will be putting my fittings at one end of the tub, not just for me but also for visitors. I worry about injuries like that because they can actually be worse than you think initially. Yet I see so many designs with centred fittings...

I asked for them centered as the plug is in the middle...and it's a two person bath so I'd imagine having the taps at either end would be annoying for one of us. Also it would look weird with a freestanding bath I think. Unless you have freestanding tap at one end. I actually am not sure how having them centred would be detrimental as your body is up one end not in the middle? And they are quite high too so I can't envisage a problem for us.

deejay08
Lee54

I asked for them centered as the plug is in the middle...and it's a two person bath so I'd imagine having the taps at either end would be annoying for one of us. Also it would look weird with a freestanding bath I think. Unless you have freestanding tap at one end. I actually am not sure how having them centred would be detrimental as your body is up one end not in the middle? And they are quite high too so I can't envisage a problem for us.

Thanks for that. I haven't actually visited bathroom centres yet, so have no idea of the tub sizes. Was just going by the one in my rental...
Lee54
deejay08
Lee54

Thanks for that. I haven't actually visited bathroom centres yet, so have no idea of the tub sizes. Was just going by the one in my rental...

Ours is a decent size so I doubt you'd encounter what you've described...it's 1780mm long so your hips won't really be near the tap ware and if they place the tap at a good height I don't think you'd need to worry too much...I'll let you know when I get to have my first bath!

Related
13/06/2024
What are our rights with our draftsman and the completion of

Building A New House

I second taking your plans elsewhere. They're yours (unless you ended up in one of those cheaper arrangements where you don't own the rights and the build will be tendered…

12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

16/06/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Sadly no movement on site since soak wells went in. There are also missing/wrong storm water drains which need to be sorted, along with a broken pipe. Plumbing has been…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum