Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Boutique Homes

Page 94 of 172
EN710 , OFFER to buy the paint yourself, as even their upgrade wont be anywhere as good as paint of high quality, make sure you know roughly the quantitys so you cant be fooled into buying too much.
EN710 , OFFER to buy the paint yourself, as even their upgrade wont be anywhere as good as paint of high quality, make sure you know roughly the quantitys so you cant be fooled into buying too much.
Joker

I'd do that if I'm actually in Melbourne. Did you do that? Any reduction I price? Currently residing in Sydney so everything is extra difficult ?

send from tapatalk
Plaster board went up today. Woohoo. Almost done in one day.

I was reading some of the reviews....on product review section (Boutique homes) : I keep seeing the name Dee and Alphie which they are saying is great to work with them.

Btw can you choose your site supervisor and other people you deal with once you start with the build?
En710 they should fully credit you their cost of buying paint for your house, I would look online for paint in Melbourne and just say you expect trade pricing for big order, most smaller operators will do this.
Hi All!

We're currently signed on with Carlisle but are seriously thinking about making the switch to boutique (Marseille) could anyone tell me if the cat 1 range in flooring is good? and also ceasar stone.. we loveeee organic white! but not sure what cat it falls under and if its higher than cat 1 the approx cost?

Thanks
amandavee
Hi All!

We're currently signed on with Carlisle but are seriously thinking about making the switch to boutique (Marseille) could anyone tell me if the cat 1 range in flooring is good? and also ceasar stone.. we loveeee organic white! but not sure what cat it falls under!

Thanks

The new pricing should give you 3 choices for laminate flooring, someone might have pic of them

Old plan for Organic white is Cat 2, so about $300 to upgrade kitchen (depends on size), bathroom about $30 and ensuite about $100 ish

Why switching to Boutique if I may ask?

send from tapatalk

This was CAT 1 - but almost 2 years ago now so I'm sure it would have changed. I'm sure someone else will have an updated pic for you.

Blog: www.dapplegrey.com.au
Getting near to completion Donalduk you must be excited Capri right? .

Amadavee if it is tiles depends on what area you are covering...mine was a cat 3 on all common areas cost me 11k, the bedrooms and wet areas are cat 1.
Not sure on the bench top probably under 1 to 2k if that type is not on the cat 1 caesarstone.

Organic white - category 2 taken October last year

https://letsbuildwithboutique.wordpress.com
7th_Cavalry- we having a great sense of space of each room, now the plaster board is up. We love it. Yes it's the Capri with a sea breeze facade. Kitchen due to commence next week.

Anyone have any ideas where I can get a corner curtain rail?

Boutique Capri 27 Seabreeze. Passed to construction on 7th Nov 15.

We have a slab!!!!
Quick question had a walk around it and noticed there is no pipes/grate for the ensuite shower. It would seem they have poured the slab over the top. Only saw today so haven't had chance to raise the issue with site supervisor.
Boutique have sent us the invoice for the slab - but I haven't had any communication from my site supervisor or client liaison to say the slab had been poured.
Is this normal with them?

Congrats baneshouse. Our ensuite pipe are like a rectangular box which poke out on to the surface of the slap. Had a plastic bag texture on top.

Don't really hear from our SS. But we do get a weekly email update from our liaison since start. You might want to check on that. What house are you building?

Donaldouk
Congrats baneshouse. Our ensuite pipe are like a rectangular box which poke out on to the surface of the slap. Had a plastic bag texture on top.

Don't really hear from our SS. But we do get a weekly email update from our liaison since start. You might want to check on that. What house are you building?

Yeah we have that in the main bathroom but where our one should be in the ensuite there is nothing.

Our client liaison sends emails but usually delayed. She sent one on Friday saying our slab would be laid.
Except it had been poured on the Tuesday.
I've called her few times and she has yet to return a phone call.

Will call them on Monday and see what has gone wrong. I know the pipe is there I saw it prior to slab being laid. Hopefully a quick and easy fix.

Going to be a long week with no action on site this coming week.

Building the Barcelona 26.

I receive email updates from my Client Liaison on a fixed day every week regardless of whether there are updates or not
When there are no updates, we receive an email informing us that there are no updates on site. When our Client Liaison is on leave, we are informed beforehand that a colleague will send the emails on her behalf.

There should be pipes where there's an ensuite.
Signed PWC last week.
Anyone who is in about to sign stage interested to swap details to get $750 voucher through their referral program?
http://www.boutiquehomes.com.au/refer-friend
d_a_ya
Signed PWC last week.
Anyone who is in about to sign stage interested to swap details to get $750 voucher through their referral program?
http://www.boutiquehomes.com.au/refer-friend

I would be happy to but I think you have to have it in your PWC that you have been referred by a friend?

baneshouse
I would be happy to but I think you have to have it in your PWC that you have been referred by a friend?

I gave my details to someone else who is building with Boutique, we'll see if it works on this stage, maybe rule is not that strict, and I still have opportunity to refer a new person who is thinking to sign with Boutique.
Have anybody added an extra zone to their Brivis system?

I have a 5 star rating refrigerated cooling, which comes with 2 zones.

I've upgraded an extra zone($450), where I was told we will need at least 3 vents in each zone, so I've added an extra vent to my master bedroom ($160), to have a zone in Master/ home theatre.
That happened after the electrical appointment in Sept and I have signed the variation a week after. However, I cannot see it in the final plan that they are building off. I can only see a vent in master and a vent in the home theatre. I have tried to contact my liaison and SS.

liaison said: 'I will pass that to the suppliers'??!?? Why?

SS said: 'you can switch on and off, not a problem.' (complete dodged the questions about the extra vent and zoning.)

So do I need 3 vents in each zone?
Related
28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum