Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HGWA Baldivis

Page 10 of 11
Ahh that kitchen looks so nice! Bet you can’t wait now.
nicolac34
Ahh that kitchen looks so nice! Bet you can’t wait now.

Thank you! It’s actually my favourite part of the house 😂 that and our light switches, really can’t wait to get our hands on those keys!
vanessah2015
We had PCI this morning, didn’t really get a super great look of the outside due to all the rain, but I finally got to see our bathrooms! We’re so happy with how it’s all come together inside and it looks amazing only found a few minor cosmetic issues hopefully not to far away from our keys now! Our banks organising the valuation and said it could be 5-6 business days which suits us fine.

Looking very nice, almost party time.
We have our key handover booked for next Friday 🎉 we can’t wait to finally get the keys in our hot little hands!
vanessah2015
We have our key handover booked for next Friday 🎉 we can’t wait to finally get the keys in our hot little hands!

Not long now, hopefully it all goes smoothly next week.
Choosy
vanessah2015

Not long now, hopefully it all goes smoothly next week.

Thanks Choosy hope so, my Partners heading over to start painting as soon as we have keys wanting to move in on the last weekend of July 😁
Looks beautiful! Your kitchen colours are so good, they should use it to promo that kitchen haha
Love how it has come together! Might also point out that bath water spout is genius! I need to find one like that I think, the one in my bath is ridiculous and when the kids get in the bath I’m constantly watching their heads so they don’t hit it!
J278
Looks beautiful! Your kitchen colours are so good, they should use it to promo that kitchen haha

Thanks I’m really happy with how it turned out 😂 I did have a few moments where I was like maybe I should’ve gone white maybe it’s going to be too dark but it came together so well glad we stuck to the ashwood gloss 😁
Summitlovin
Love how it has come together! Might also point out that bath water spout is genius! I need to find one like that I think, the one in my bath is ridiculous and when the kids get in the bath I’m constantly watching their heads so they don’t hit it!

Thank you
haha the amount of times my son has knocked his head on the Bath spout in rentals is insane! It was only $15 to upgrade to it as well but I think he’ll see it as more of a toy 😂
We picked up our keys yesterday! Was such a good feeling to officially be home owners, the other half started the painting yesterday and is powering through it 😁 have the removalists booked for the 28th can’t wait to move in!

Congratulations on getting the keys to your new home 🎉🎉🎉
Woohoo!! Looks amazing

Love your cabinets
Choosy

Thanks Choosy, hows everything going with yours 😁?
Trippypossum
Love your cabinets

Thank you! Really happy with how they’ve turned out We were a bit nervous at the start thinking they’d be too dark but they’ve come together so well
tinkster
Woohoo!! Looks amazing

Thanks Tinkster really happy with how it’s all
Come together and the other half has done such a fantastic job with our painting 😁
vanessah2015
Choosy

Thanks Choosy, hows everything going with yours 😁?

We have got everthing sealed and only have the front lounge and wet areas to paint which won't take long. We also picked up our flooring so ready to starting on that later this week or next week.
Ahhh im so jealous im still waiting for PCI date
We’ve been in our house for over a week now and loving it, the other half did. Fantastic job painting the house, the most stressful part of the move was when we misplaced ours bed screws luckily we finally found them at about 8pm at night, I’ve been busy cleaning our rental and trying to unpack everything, we had our front landscaping completed last weds we went with low maintenance and palemetto buffalo grass, our son loves the house and his room, will update with more photos as we get there

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum