Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The ivy, Doreen

Page 10 of 14
Great news and thanks for the updates, does this mean your block has titled
eric86
Great to hear, has the ivy advised how long the next step will take?
We’re in stage 4 and it feels like it’s taking forever!!

They have been advising 2 weeks from 2 months now!!!
.... Don't really know how much more longer... We are in Stage 3...
Firsthome1
Great news and thanks for the updates, does this mean your block has titled

No not titled yet but some how the banks are able to value.. I know another neighbour in Stage 3 who got has valued as well.. So i guess if anyone wants to start the financials they should be able to...
I've emailed Rhonda and Dayna at RMP.....funnily enough neither have even replied.

The delay is annoying but the completely ignoring is d*ckhead behaviour.
I have found calling the office directly helps...
Or if you have a conveyancer already you could push with there lawyers on getting a estimate on the date...
Our update as of mid jan was that the Compliance statement was expected this week (end of January)... Hoping for some good news within the first week of Feb I guess...

From the Whittlesea council there are still some outstanding concerns on Stage 3... Dont really know what these are and there are no updates on timelines for fixes on the same... Again this is a bit stale news as of 2 weeks ago...
Ok thanks. It will be interesting to see the value go up even further once the town centre is complete.
Ive received the same result from Rpm and whittlesea council, i think it could be more of an administrative delay as to why the statement of compliance has not yet been obtained.
For those in stage 4, got an email that title will be late March, but I’d say late April to be safe. Keen to know who else is in stage 4
Looks like stage 5 is delayed. It was expected in April. In latest update, it would be late june or july. They are still chasing stage 5 approvals.
Hi tanz1110
Do you get regular updates or you personally message Rhonda. We are in stage 5 and have not been hearing from them except via pm.
Hi vincetm,
I email RPM every two months to ask for a latest update. They don't send any regular updates.

We are lot 513 in Stage 5. What is your lot number?

We are waiting for land to be titled so we can start building.
Hi tanz1110

We are lot 520. Yeah we do the same... The last she we emailed her she said it would be around June..
Hi Guys,

I spoke to RPM and they said stage 7 is June/July, she said that they will have an update in March. I heard stage 6 is titling before stage 5, any one from stage 6 has an update? They have certainly dragged stage 3 and 4 for a while now!
Hey Everyone,

We’ve purchased in Stage 5 but the last update we had was more than 5 months ago. Our conveyor copied me in an email to Natalie Bain at RPM Real Estate but of course no response. Not worth contacting Rhonda as she never replies either.

We were told by our building that stage 5 looks to title in March but even they said they struggled to get any info from RPM.
eric86
For those in stage 4, got an email that title will be late March, but I’d say late April to be safe. Keen to know who else is in stage 4

Eric, we are in Stage 4. Really frustrating and as you said looks like April for title.

Any idea when they will allow the bank in for valuations?

What lot are you? I'm 405
Renee_H
Hey Everyone,

We’ve purchased in Stage 5 but the last update we had was more than 5 months ago. Our conveyor copied me in an email to Natalie Bain at RPM Real Estate but of course no response. Not worth contacting Rhonda as she never replies either.

We were told by our building that stage 5 looks to title in March but even they said they struggled to get any info from RPM.

Hi Renee,
I have received an update from RPM about a week ago. We are also in Stage 5. Stage 5 woule be titling in june / july. It has been delayed due to permits. Land valuation cannot happen prior to June at this stage.
Tell me about it! Very frustrating but at least stage 3 is ready for title now so we are next 😄.

From what I’ve heard, we can get the valuations once the compliance is lodged with the council which according to the email is next month so I’m guessing towards the end of the March,

We’re block 437, we’re building with Carlisle, who are you building with? Did you get a fixed price for site cost?
tanz1110
Renee_H
Hey Everyone,

Hi Renee,
I have received an update from RPM about a week ago. We are also in Stage 5. Stage 5 woule be titling in june / july. It has been delayed due to permits. Land valuation cannot happen prior to June at this stage.

Hi Tanz,

Ugh that is extremely annoying!

Not that it really matters but is the delay on their end or the councils end, did they say?
They haven’t received approvals for outflows, electrical and other permit requirements. These permit approvals have been delayed.

We have got price lock with builder until end of April. We were hoping to start building around that time but this delay doesn’t work well.
Typical and there’s so many blocks in stage 5 too.

We do too until August so fingers crossed for all of us they can get it approved before April!

We have friends that purchased in stage 5 too so I’m sure they won’t be happy either 😢
NehaM
Hi Guys,

I spoke to RPM and they said stage 7 is June/July, she said that they will have an update in March. I heard stage 6 is titling before stage 5, any one from stage 6 has an update? They have certainly dragged stage 3 and 4 for a while now!

Stage 6 here.... no updates =(

July to April back to June. But would be interesting if it did title before stage 5. I know Rhonda is one of our neighbours in Stage 6, so i am sure she is also waiting in anticipation.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum