Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR: Metricon Signature Split Level Sloping Block

Page 10 of 10
Handover booked in for Thursday.

Finally.

It has felt like forever... and we had to escalate internally. The dishwasher is still the wrong model, but they'll replace it.

Phew.
How did handover and move in go?

Sorry for the late response, been a hectic few weeks as I was away, work restructure and then spinal surgery as well as moving house. Full on...

The house is actually lovely. Really nice. It was a complete dogfight to get here but we did in the end, it was unfortunate that we had to escalate but it got the right result.

Just struggling now to get trades for the landscaping! Hopefully in the next 2 weeks we'll have concreting and retaining / levelling done.

And probably the nicest thing in the house... My beautiful dining table and lounge.

Love your dining table!
That dining table is spectacular

Amazing!! Congratulations!!

Where are your couches from!? They look so comfy!

Hey Chris, place in Coburg called Magic Furniture. Looks like a dive on the outside but they have some seriously nice things, everything Aussie made so custom if you want.
Related
10/09/2023
Laundry door placement v split level stairs

Windows & Doors

Move your linen into laundry and access laundry from your present linen space

11/09/2023
Building a Duplex on Sloping Block in a flood planning area

Building A New House

Give Jonathan a call. Tell him you know me. He is in my opinion the best surveyor I have ever worked with. His number is 0425 285 622 All the best Simeon

22/11/2023
Volume Builder Recommendations - Sloping block - Melbourne.

Building A New House

i did click it, still couldnt make it out rofl. in any case, doesnt look like too extreme a slope, you may be in luck. Just shoot out some emails to volume builders in…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum