Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first home - Sekisui Clareville - Photos!

Page 10 of 13
How's it going with your build?
I have been very slack! Progress has been a little slow.

We are fully bricked as of Wednesday
I'll post some pics later tonight.

Eaves, solar panels, plumbing and electrical rough in in the next week and a half.
Hurray for bricks finished!

I'm looking forward to seeing photos
Bricks are a little more orangey in person but they're definitely better than what they could've been!

Looking good, what colour window frames are you using?

Thanks! Can't wait to see them clean.
The window frames are surfmist.
You have done a good job tieing it all together, looks great

Ohh looks great! I really like the combo and I still love what you've done with the laundry pop out

Are you loving walking through it?
What have you thought of for the back? And landscaping generally for the yard?
Yes love walking through it and seeing it all come together. Looks like we might actually meet the SS for the first time next week too!
We plan on building an outdoor area off the back when we have the funds. We'll probably get a Kmart pool too hehe. I really want to do some sort of cat enclosure off the laundry aswell for our furbabies.
Down the dead side will just be stones and pavers and a little garden out the front...maybe a few buses out the front also.
Haven't thought too much about it
Not many updates lately due to a holiday and a cross stitch project i desperately need to finish!

Bricks have been cleaned, electrical and plumbing rough in done, gyprock up, plastering done and sanded, water proofing done and the kitchen cabinets and doors have arrived! Pretty happy with all that happening in the last few weeks!

Clean Bricks:

Bathroom vanity:

So muddy there today:

One of the kitchen cupboards is incorrect - should be a draw. And the sinks for the bathrooms are not what we expected. Thought we were getting the square-ish similar to the display home but the ones that have arrived are round. Not as nice either. We'll discuss with the SS.

Sink:

Other than that things seem to be going well.
Looks great. I've been wondering how the progress has been going.

I really like your brick colour.

Looks like you've got a deeper vanity unit than we have and that the display has?

This is the display main bedroom one:
Looking good. Funny how the bathroom and loo looks exactly like ours did at the time.
I actually like the vanities in the display...
Yeah Yvonne I agree about the bathroom and loo looking the same. I tell you it's pretty cool seeing another house the same as ours get built.
cat_dunc
Looks great. I've been wondering how the progress has been going.

I really like your brick colour.

Looks like you've got a deeper vanity unit than we have and that the display has?

This is the display main bedroom one:

I love the brick colour too! It really has grown on me. Can't wait to see it with the garage doors on!

Yes our vanity is deeper so we could fit a Hideaway bin inside it. SS is getting the sinks changed over so all is good.
Arrived on Saturday to find we had doors on! Was sad not to be able to get in but exciting that we have come that far. We tried all the doors and windows but nothing budged.

The kitchen and vanity's have gone in and the cornice has been finished.
Tiles are arriving next Monday
You didn't take any photos through the windows to share?? :O

That's great you got the deeper vanity's. You can fit heaps more in them
I forgot the camera! And my phone camera is really bad.
We'll be heading up again Wednesday. I'll remember the camera i promise
Thanks
Related
21/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Congrats. Will be watching this progress and interested to see how you go with summit.

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

12/05/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

So it seems like they just take on a lot of projects to get the cashflow for their own builds. COULDN'T AGREE MORE

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum