Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Piazza Dream Home ;)-It has been a while...sorry!

Page 10 of 11
Broom
Looks great Shackel! I love how you've used the same tiles in different colours in the bathrooms, best of both worlds!

Your vanity basin looks fab, I've never seen one like that before!

Thank you
I am so happy with the colours and styles too. You always doubt yourself after selections but thank goodness all is okay hehe As for the basin I agree! I havnt either! We had the basic vanity but due to it being discontinued they upgraded us to this lovely one!

The best thing happened today....I got to leave work a bit early and I managed to chat to my SS at the site! Absolute coincidence! He is brilliant!!!! It was good to meet and have a chat to him!
I was told we will have a date asap and could be in in about a month!! The garage door and stone benchtops arrive this week!!

how exciting!! Love all your colours! A MONTH!!! The best news ever!!!
looks MINT!
wow, garage door and bench tops.....youre flying by!
great that you got the upgraded basin
Wow Shakel!! Your build is flying!!

Its looking fantastic!!
Thank you so much all!!!
Everyday I go by the house and there is something new!!!
Today the stone benches arrived
and the whole of the inside of the house has had its first coat of paint!!!
(minus wet areas and garage)

I think the Greywater pipe is leaking but I am sure they are onto it.

SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!! I wonder if they will notice if I start to move my furniture in lol
Shakel - what's happening - you are keeping us in suspense!! Your house looks very impressive ...
Mclaren
Shakel - what's happening - you are keeping us in suspense!! Your house looks very impressive ...

I agree!! An update is needed
Hey Shakel, how are things progressing?
this needs updating!
Agree
ooow, am I a post killer!!?
kiwi
ooow, am I a post killer!!?

Seems like it ....
well i know they are in, since just before xmas i think, i live across the road.
but i hardly ever see them
can you go tell em to look on her thread, she probably hasnt got notifications that people are posting on her thread.
We could PM her ....
W/O maybe you could keep her thread updated yourself? Perhaps take some pics of the outside & if your feeling particularly brave, maybe some inside shots through the windows?

tell her it is for her thread.
not some sick website etc
I think she'd actually appreciate the help! She's probably still busy setting the house up etc
Related
1/09/2023
Moving a chandelier after it has been mounted

Lighting + Lighting Design

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding moving a chandelier after it has been mounted. The chandelier in question is quite large, measuring 4 meters…

22/12/2023
How to fit mesh fly screen while shutters in place

Windows & Doors

Hello everyone Please advice me how can I install mesh security window or we cab say mesh flyscreen inside while the pvc plantation shutters are already installed? Is…

7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum