Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

{Dawn} SE Melb Build - Done and dusted!

Page 86 of 147
Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.
You have a BEAUTIFUL house Dawn... it is worth the wait!!!
Thank you lovelies. I have called but no answer. I have meetings until 4, so will try again then.

Have I told you all how much I love this dust catcher :p
aloenyx

Have I told you all how much I love this dust catcher :p

It's pretty fabulous.
Save
It was my least practical decision for the whole house, but I just love it!! It's going to be impossible to keep clean

So, no call from the builder today. ;-; Feeling sad. All my excitement from the weekend has worn off, back to being disappointed... and we are so bloody close its crazy!
Bugger!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
aloenyx
It was my least practical decision for the whole house, but I just love it!! It's going to be impossible to keep clean

So, no call from the builder today. ;-; Feeling sad. All my excitement from the weekend has worn off, back to being disappointed... and we are so bloody close its crazy!

Give them a call first thing tomorrow. Better to know something than nothing.
I will ;-; killing me a little that people's whose builds I've been following are getting PCI dates before me when they started building this year... I just want it to be my turn!!
God I know that feeling all too well!!!

I promise every second will be worth the wait!! The 'paper pushing' at the end is the most frustrating wait I have ever experienced!!
The second you get the pack with your keys
every speck of this frustration and disappointment fades!!! Promise!!!

I hope so!! Its so hard because I've walked through the house, I know its ready... and yet I'm just waiting for the builder to book an appointment with me to do the inspection ;-;
Its annoying because I was so happy on the weekend, and if we could have booked something in on Monday I would have stayed all happy. I know it will happen, and soon.. but bleh..
Nooooo, that sux.... hang in there sweetie ❤️

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Lack of communication sucks so much!

It so does. And yet I know that once I get the call and we book it in, Ill be all happy again. Such a rollercoaster!!

I'm already making a list of 'if I ever build again' XD Will definitely do a lot of jobs myself post handover, like flooring, driveway, etc.
I can't believe the poor customer service you are getting from yiur builder. Don't they understand how frustrating it is to essentially have your life placed in limbo while you wait for them to sort themselves out? Hopefully they give you a PCI date tomorrow and you can go back that happy mood you were in on the weekend

I hope so Bob. Maybe today will be the day. Had a very draining night with kitten and tummy troubles that wont go away till I move...as basically dad is out of work and letting her run wild during the day so shes eating the dogs food...which makes her sick ;;
The longer they take to contact me the more negative thoughts I have about them. ;; such a rollercoaster. Been wondering if I will end up reviewing them...but if I havent snything nice to say....though wish I had been able to find reviews on them when I was looking.
PCI tomorrow at 2pm. Yay...and ahhh..not prepared. Help? Checklist?

Also builder said bank valuer was at house today and said its all good.
aloenyx
PCI tomorrow at 2pm. Yay...and ahhh..not prepared. Help? Checklist?

Also builder said bank valuer was at house today and said its all good.

Thats awesome news! Sounds like its about to be your turn to move in!! Such a long and stressful road for you so hopefully this will all be worth it in the end
Woo hoo!! So close now!
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

1/09/2023
Things can be done after construction.

Building A New House

Depends what you're current inclusions are, but we're not including wardrobes and will just use second hand ones until we can save later on to get them built. Also have a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum