Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with coral homes - Manhattan 23

Page 85 of 86
Wow! lovely herb garden.. (taking notes
)
Yup taking notes on the very garden too here!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Just love your vertical herb garden - if you don't mind me asking... where from and how much?!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
RegVic
Wow! lovely herb garden.. (taking notes
)

Haha thanks reg! I'm so happy with the way it turned out

Bridgetwitch
Just love your vertical herb garden - if you don't mind me asking... where from and how much?!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210

They were only $30 from Bunnings each and the pots came with them

vonsta76
Yup taking notes on the very garden too here!

Hahaa thanks von
how's your house coming along

congrats its wonderful design I like it so much.
Looking lovely. It's amazing what a difference a bit of plant life can make!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Looks so good Alex!!! I am also taking notes

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=83643
Bedrooms are the hardest to style
first I wanted a forest kind of theme but then I changed it to a navy blue & white theme but I'm not happy with it. I know I need a rug and some sort of wall art / decorations but this is what I have so far

I kind of want to put a timber floating shelf like this one on the wall opposite the bed

And I could put a devils ivy on the shelf to grow along.

Any ideas please

I think a new wooden bed base would help, and then I'm going to buy a bed head similar to this one and put in floating bedside table shelves

Loving all your finishes!!! Our style is going to be much like yours. Great for me to see what ours could look like 😄
Gorgeous pup too! We also have a bordercollie that colour! Named LouLou hehe

yucky_worm01
Loving all your finishes!!! Our style is going to be much like yours. Great for me to see what ours could look like 😄
Gorgeous pup too! We also have a bordercollie that colour! Named LouLou hehe

Lou Lou is gorgeous
I love the colour

Does anyone know who is responsible for water consumption / bill during build ? We have ours from the 20.09.16 - 12.12.16 but we only were in the house the last 3 weeks of that bill. Is it still our responsibility ? It's the same amount as a house of 4-5 pays.. seems excessive

Unfortunately you are responsible for the water rates from date of settlement

jmart90

This.

My Dec quarter bill was about three times the previous quarter. But that's because I had the front yard turfed and my folks were over mid December too. Either my next bill for March quarter or the June quarter bill will be the same due to my back yard turf depending in the date of reading as it's borderline. If you got both your front and back yard turfed at the same time, your bill would make sense as you would have been watering that big area.
We are responsible for water consumption unless stated otherwise on the contract.

Yes, my water consumption during build was like 3 times more than what I used after moving in...
jmart90

Settlement meaning handover ?

RegVic
We are responsible for water consumption unless stated otherwise on the contract.

Yes, my water consumption during build was like 3 times more than what I used after moving in...

How do they use so much! My neighbours is $100 less and her build was 3 weeks longer ..

baby_blonde409
jmart90
/quote]
Settlement meaning handover ?
Jmart was referring to land settlement...
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum