Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

okjorg's build

Page 83 of 84
Mclaren
:z:
can't wait to see moved in pics!!!

Vote +1

And just for you: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in the house now with visitors... loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No pictures then it didn't happen.
Moved in photos please!!!
Okay so we aren't COMPLETELY settled yet..... obviously.... but WHO wants to see some photos???!!!!
Yes please!
Of course we do!
Nothing is real until we see for ourself
need pics
Such a tease......

Nice!

Are you happy with it?
Love the dining chairs
Great pictures, your home looks beautiful. Thanks for posting
wow looking amazing
you are really organized i still have boxes in the garage etc.
Oh wow okjorg! You did it! Congratulations!

I love it! Do you love it too? (you'd better)

We'll be needing to know where you got those dining chairs from. Love them! (and the table too, but we already know it was custom made. . . Wasn't it?

And I too cannot believe how tidy it is. . . C'mon, you've only moved the furniture in so far, right?
Thanks everyone xx
I am so proud and EXTREMELY happy with the results!!!
A couple of months of careful planning has resulted in an exquisite home, perfect for our family, perfect for entertaining..... JUST PERFECT!!!!!!!
The breeze throughout the house is constant and BEAUTIFUL. The views are AMAZING. And friends who come by, never want to leave

But seriously, the satisfaction of knowing we all had input will be my proudest moment with this whole build xxxxxxxx

As for the unpacking, we have been doing it bit by bit and haven't unpacked everything... only the things I wanted in the house, I've had my amazing Mum and Dad helping out and DH's parents were here a couple of weeks ago helping as well.
In the last three weeks we've...... hung all curtains and blinds, build an acre of fencing, build four gates, and a letter box; planted grass runners and grass seed, unpacked and cleaned the house from top to toe and tried to find a home for everything

So YES we are fully moved in...... (still a bit of furniture to buy).......... and NO, there aren't many boxes left to sort through

I just love being organised.
congrats you are very organized it will be a few more weeks before we are even close to saying we have everything done
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum