Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Barbie Dream House - First Build in Port Stephens

Page 9 of 11
Love your tile choices! They will look amazing once laid. And wow that rear view is nice too.
All tiles in stock, YES!

Floor to ceiling tiles to ensuite was really affordable and now I'm really really excited.

Didn't end up upgrading grout colours - the builder won't warrant dark grout for maintenance issues and the tile lady scared me off it! So misty grey to all floors and white to all walls.

I'm so glad I didn't have to settle with back up tiles that I really didn't like!!

The house is looking great!

Who are you guys building with?
Lot126, how much it cost for Prestige Tungsten rool tiles?
sanctuaryliving

Thank you!

A smaller project builder who service the Hunter and Port Stephens areas.

s-X-s
@Lot126, how much it cost for Prestige Tungsten rool tiles?
Hi, I think it was about $2800 to upgrade and sarking was included in our BAL 12.5 provisions. They look stunning!

Lot126
sanctuaryliving

Thank you!

We are looking for a smaller project builder in the Newcaslte. Can you please inbox there details? You seem very happy with your build so far.
sanctuaryliving
Lot126
sanctuaryliving

Thank you!

We are looking for a smaller project builder in the Newcaslte. Can you please inbox there details? You seem very happy with your build so far.
Done!

Today I am purchasing track lighting to go above the kitchen island bench. Six directional spotlights on a 3m track, similar to the below.

Lot126
Today I am purchasing track lighting to go above the kitchen island bench. Six directional spotlights on a 3m track, similar to the below.

That will look great.
bestspecials
Lot126

That will look great.
I hope so! Sleek and functional.

That will look awesome!
Stone, sink and hung doors.

Wow love the stone!
The colours look fantastic.
Wow haven't checked in here for quite a while. Your house is going to be stunning, bricks look great (which s extra great cause we have the same haha). At least your tile re selections worked out well, its so hard when there is so long in between selections and build. And that track light is a perfect match for your kitchen, we are tossing up something like this or the hanging linear ones.
marz1983
Wow haven't checked in here for quite a while. Your house is going to be stunning, bricks look great (which s extra great cause we have the same haha). At least your tile re selections worked out well, its so hard when there is so long in between selections and build. And that track light is a perfect match for your kitchen, we are tossing up something like this or the hanging linear ones.
Thank you, I get a lot of compliments on my bricks. I'm really pleased with them and I'm sure yours will be stunning.

Tile reselection was a great opportunity, our choices are so different now but I can't wait to see them laid. Hopefully this will have started already.

I was almost certain I wanted a long linear pendant over the island but the track light gives much more flexibility and is true 'task lighting' which I think is very important. It was much easier to decide when actually standing in the kitchen!

Received the fixout invoice this morning and had to go see for myself. Lock up!

Given the fine film of dust and the very smooth walls, it also looks like we are ready for painting!

Wet area tiling. Bit in love with the ensuite shower and so so pleased with floor-to-ceiling tiles.

Photo dump!

Main flooring is down and I've never been more compelled to mop in my life!

We also have our wall hung vanities and laundry shelving.

Related
9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

16/12/2023
solar car port in sydney

General Discussion

I looked into it a few years ago and my conclusion was to just build a carport that will support panels and get a system installed separately. The company I looked at had…

12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum