Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Noosa 23 MK11 in SEQ - Week 7

Page 9 of 9
Coming together nicely, getting ready for handover for tomorrow

You must be so excited! Good luck with handover

Coral - Marcoola 32 in QLD
Fec, I just saw your posts on Instagram :O!!! I never realised how similar our house colours and internals were.

Your house looks incredible, hope your handover went smoothly
Here are the photos from the day we got the keys which were on the 31st of Jan

After moving in, we got the driveway, turf, blinds and mirror done!

It looks so amazing! The bathroom is quite stunning with that herringbone. I adore your dining room set too
Can I ask what was the height of your ceilings to how far down did you hang your dining room lights if that makes sense. Your house looks wonderful.
Looking amazing
!!
Wow just stunning ❤️️ love everything

Hi mate,

how much did you paid for the upgrade of termite resistant timber frame?
larry1124
Hi mate,

how much did you paid for the upgrade of termite resistant timber frame?

It’s just what Coral uses standard as there framing.

Timber decking around the side of the house all complete now, fence has been stained and also added a garden. Slowly getting there!!!

Do you mind me asking how big your section is please? Im hoping to have about the same size back yard as you. We are building the noosa 23,
Wow looks fantastic !

nikhi24
Do you mind me asking how big your section is please? Im hoping to have about the same size back yard as you. We are building the noosa 23,

The block is 503sqm so not a big block at all but the backyard is a perfect size for us!

That decking is incredible!? Mind if I ask what timber and stain you used on that, got me interested in doing it now!!
Caydenn
That decking is incredible!? Mind if I ask what timber and stain you used on that, got me interested in doing it now!!

We used Merabu hardwood decking from Bunnings with a Merabu stain. How’s your place going?

fec88
Here are my colour selections:

EXTERIOR
Concrete Roof - Coal
Fascia, Gutter & Garage - Monument
Brick - Eclipse
Render - White on White
Weatherboard - White on White
Window Frame - Black
Front Door - Savoy XS26 (Merabu)
Front Door Handle - Gainsborough Angular Matte Black (Not shown in the picture above)

INTERIOR
Walls - Lexicon Half
Feature Wall Colour - Domino (Media & Study Nook)
Door Handles - Angular Matt Black on Sqaure Rosette
Carpet - Comet - 9 Dark Matter (Bronze Range)
Underlay - 10mm
Flooring - Laminate - Oak Ash White
Caesarstone Benchtop - Sleek Concrete (we are having waterfall ends but only 20mm)
Sink Mixer - Phoenix Vezz Flexible Hose
Cabinetry - Polar White - Silk Finish
Pot Draws - 2x sets of 3
Rangehood - Undermounted

Hopefully all of our choices work out................ a little bit nervous!

If anyone is still at the tender stage I would highly recommend getting the Neo or Global Chef package as we originally had it in ours but took it out to save money which is now costing us more and that way you will be able to enjoy the colour selection so much more as the kitchen upgrades eat into a big chunk of your allowance.

I will add all of our upgrades once we receive the variation back.............,not looking forward to seeing it

Nice color.

do you mind sharing the upgrades cost of the polar white silk for the kitchen ?
thanks
Related
24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum