Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Grange 25 Coral Homes - Northern NSW

Page 9 of 28
mj-mac4

Great progress! Which facade did you pick?
cigr
mj-mac4

Great progress! Which facade did you pick?

Hi cigr, we chose the Ventura. 😁

These are our construction plans 🚧
We forgot to get our feature brick rendered at the front, but our building supervisor just said to do a cash job with the renders when they arrive. So we were happy with not having to stuff around with more variations. πŸ˜…
mj-mac4
We forgot to get our feature brick rendered at the front, but our building supervisor just said to do a cash job with the renders when they arrive. So we were happy with not having to stuff around with more variations. πŸ˜…

That will look lovely. So many Grange 25's on this forum and they will all look different from the front.

We should do a collage of them all when they are finished.
bestspecials
mj-mac4

That will look lovely. So many Grange 25's on this forum and they will all look different from the front.

Yes that sounds good! I’m loving your floor plan bestspecials. That alfresco area is awesome! Our floor plan is pretty much same as original but we made the laundry a little bigger. But I love your idea with making the living room bigger and alfresco so huge! Your going to love living there πŸ’–
mj-mac4
bestspecials
mj-mac4

Yes that sounds good! I’m loving your floor plan bestspecials. That alfresco area is awesome! Our floor plan is pretty much same as original but we made the laundry a little bigger. But I love your idea with making the living room bigger and alfresco so huge! Your going to love living there πŸ’–

Thanks. We flipped a few things around to suit us, which included getting rid of the bedroom behind the dining and swapping the family and dining room over. It feels great when you are there.
We decided on no pool this time (we had one in the last house) as the kids will be moving out over the next 12 months, so lots of entertaining area both inside and out.
Yours will be lovely with the pool straight off the alfresco. I would have liked a bigger laundry but couldn't go out any further.
mj-mac4

Looks great!
I’m loving your design bestspecials! If our budget allowed and our block size I would ha e definitely made the family room bigger & our bedroom. But I’m happy with the size for now and I’m so glad we will finally be in our house. It’s been 2 years in the making. 😁
cigr
mj-mac4

Looks great!

Thanks cigr! Looking forward to seeing more of your pics soon 😁
mj-mac4
I’m loving your design bestspecials! If our budget allowed and our block size I would ha e definitely made the family room bigger & our bedroom. But I’m happy with the size for now and I’m so glad we will finally be in our house. It’s been 2 years in the making. 😁

We were actually trying to downsize. Our block is only 400m2 (12.5 x 32), but we have the length. Our covenant said we needed to build a 250m2 house (under roof) and that is another reason for the big outdoor area. But as our kids are 23 and 20, don't need a big grassed area this time. So, a bigger outdoor area for them to chill out made more sense for us.
Ours has been 1 year since we signed for the block of land with 6 months waiting for settlement.

A work colleague of my husbands just built a Grange 25 at Caboolture and she did the standard plan and has said that it is huge.

- Week 4 -

Roof tied down and completed today. Gutters and fascia Wednesday. Roof tiling Friday. πŸŽ‰

Shale grey gutters & fascia
Just realised that you have the same colours for your roof tile, gutter and fascia as us. We went with surfmist windows instead of white. And, I love how it looks.
bestspecials
Just realised that you have the same colours for your roof tile, gutter and fascia as us. We went with surfmist windows instead of white. And, I love how it looks.

Hi bestspecials, we actually changed our colours at the last minute because our neighbours had a similar roof charcoal colour so we went light in colour instead. We went with β€˜steel’ a light grey roof tile similar to shale grey. I’ll upload my new colours below 😊
Related
30/05/2024
Roof Colour - Northern Beaches Council

Building A New House

We had a DA approved last year and here is the condition that was imposed by Northern Beaches council:

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum