Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Mightily Modified Metford 33

Page 9 of 11
We have hot water units and our wrap-around deck is just about finished. Apparently the painter was going full tilt inside the house too.

But I see the concreters haven't been back to fix the aircon slab! #youhadonejob. They have until Monday to fix it!

Your deck is gorgeous!

Cant wait to lounge on that deck

I find it interesting that things like your gas hot water heater get done differently.
I gotta ask though. Why do you have two?

Hi Steve, two hot water units to service two kitchens and 3.5 baths (we have a 1br self-contained flat under the roofline)

I'd love to see how that works with the floor plan on the Metford design. Would you be able to post the floor plan?

Hi Steve, we made some major mods to the back half

Not to mention enlarging bedrooms 2,3,4, the lounge room and the garage

We didn't end up,getting the doors on the lounge, as we wanted steel-framed glass doors and Rawson couldn't/wouldn't source for us. Another project for "later"

PCI went well. Mostly painting fixes, which will happen tomorrow/Thursday. We are hopeful keys next Tuesday/Wednesday but we need final payments and Certificate of Occupancy to line up first. Fingers crossed!

That's exciting! And quick - I'm jealous!

Great news. They usually email you an interim occupation certificate as things like the drainage and landscaping needs final approval from both the hydraulic engineer and also the certifier/council planner

SteveMc
Great news. They usually email you an interim occupation certificate as things like the drainage and landscaping needs final approval from both the hydraulic engineer and also the certifier/council planner

Let's hope it all runs smoothly

Certificate of occupancy unlocked! Bank evaluator booked in for Monday. Now just need funds to clear so we can pay all our outgoings.

Congratulations! Nice Xmas present!
So exciting!!!!

Final 100m dash now. Oh I know the feeling. So happy for you

Wow, your front door is amazing!
Love your flooring and pendants too 😍

DreamHome2point0
Wow, your front door is amazing!
Love your flooring and pendants too 😍

Lol and thank you

SteveMc
Final 100m dash now. Oh I know the feeling. So happy for you

Thanks Steve. So close I can smell it