Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Oaklands Schofields

Page 9 of 42
Thanks Rick!! Thats great news...very excited to see this! Keep us posted if you get t o know more info!
Someone bought roughly 12000sqms on 15 Argowan Road which is directly opposite to 32 Argowan Rd. Does that mean more development coming up in the future along Argowan Rd?.

any update on Stage# 3. does any one get land contract.
'15 Argowan Road' will be a good buy for people who are interested in that area because it sits on one of the highest point in Schofields and it's near to the station as well.

Source- Google earth
Giselle Street, the proposed street my lot faces wouldn't be that far to Argowan Rd, I think we will be on the high side as well. Yeah, 15 Argowan Rd is on the high and good side.

I drove around the weekend before and noticed nice new roads in the fenced off land at the end of Veron Road. Anyone has any idea what this development could be?.

That is Schofield road extending to Richmond rd Marsden park

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Schofield road extension will not go to Richmond rd. as yet. It stops after railway line. At the moment stage 2 only, $65 Million approved. If funds available, it will go ahead soon.
Ok. Thanks for the info.

@alexav Yes, you are correct that stage 2 is till Veron rd, but Stage 3 which is from Veron rd to Richmond rd is already an approved project (May '14). Please have a look..
Source- http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/projects/sydn ... age-3.html

Would any of you know, on which lots the planned padmount substations are going to be for Stage 1 and 2?

Thanks.
@pshome, the plan for stage 1 had the indicator for a Padmount Substation. I will check it and get back to you. It's diagonally opposite to my lot (214).

Stage 1 padmount stations are showing in the master plan on http://oaklandsschofields.com.au/pdf/Sc ... erplan.pdf

That's the one -

Thanks @rickdoes

@Vithal There is one more padmount station on lot 101 & 102 in stage 1.
@rickdoes @vittalmaddala - Thanks for the details!

I am on stage 2, looking to sign the contract within the next 2 days. Is there anybody here who have already signed for lots in stage 2 or yet to?
@pshome, I've signed mine last week but I am in Stage 1

On that note, anyone in Stage 1 signed their contracts?.

@ricky - called up Oaklands and they are saying the substation is not close to 102 (my lot). Not sure if that is correct. Where did you get this info from as I can't make out much from the link you sent thru
@vithal - I am in stage 1 and signed my contract almost 2 months ago.
@achhabra65 - go to Oaklands Schofields website and click on to plans and then master plans.

There is no easement shown either. For stage 3, there's no substation? Anyone has more info?
@achhabra65 Stage 1 padmount stations are showing in the master plan on http://oaklandsschofields.com.au/pdf/Sc ... erplan.pdf
Related
5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum