Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First Home builders with Fairmont Homes

Page 9 of 9
Fingers crossed for that then, aim high I say!
Looking great
everything looks like its moving along nicely
Fingers crossed for you that the tiles are done for Christmas.
Hi everyone, quick update as life has been busy over the Christmas/holiday period!
We had our tiles all laid and finished before Christmas which was great, we are really happy with how they look. Cornice was done before Christmas too. But we still have no eaves yet, and i think the painter is due to start very soon. Its getting more exciting now as we are only weeks away from PCI

We picked our curtains the other day (just for the front of the house at this stage) and have been collecting new house items over the last few months, that we have been storing in our spare room ready to be used and opened in our new home!
Great news, we have the opposite going on at our house
Love to see pics when you get a chance.
How is progress?
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

7/06/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

Thanks , we decided to go with them now in the process of designing, yes I agree they are super flexible with design and super flexibility with our needs , anyway one…

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum