Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our custom build in the Barossa - Guided Tour Anyone?????

Page 9 of 25
24 pot drawers
! Do you have any cupboards at all? Are the drawers filled with glasses, plates, cups etc? My hubby was telling me one of his mates has all drawers and loves it - just pull it open and take out a cup. I am not convinced... too used to cupboards I guess although I do have two pot drawers and four small drawers in my kitchen at the moment. I use one pot drawer for plastics (flasks, containers etc) and the other for...pots!
We have cupbards on our overheads and cupboards on the sink section which are handing for things like glasses, mugs, water jugs, vases etc. In our pot draws we have pots (of course!), plates, cutlery stuff, tupperware, cooking containers etc. The good things about having so many is that you dont need to stack things as high as we have plenty of space to spread it all out.
since we're on the subject of pot drawers - my current ones have wire sides. Do the new models have solid sides?
Mine have solid sides.
And so we start......

Also, power connected today which is great, no gennie required!!!!
Have a great weekend!
Rebecca, your land looks beautiful! awesome views

I've tried to attach a copy of my floorplan, not sure if it will work hahaha

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... /House.jpg
Wow, it worked! I impress myself sometimes
Yay Bek!

Nice plan Broom - I like the way you've placed the pantry and store side by side. Love the family/kitchen/dine/laundry area too and you have loads of living areas
YAY
Here we go ...... get ready for excitement overload Rebecca!
Only report today is YAY - builder's sign is up! Will post a pic tomorrow!!!
When the portaloo is delivered, you know the serious work is just about to begin!
Robyn - that sounds funny - serious work in the portaloo??? You could be right! he he
Robyn - you mean like this one?!?!?!?

Trenching started too!!!!

Nice straight lines, huh?!?! lol

Hopefully slab down this week while temps are mild and even some showers on the weekend!!!! YAY, we have started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo
You definitely have started - won't be long now!!!
Congrats Bec!!
I am really happy for you! You are on your way.......
Thanks Robbie xx
trenching finshed.....pretty happy with this....I have seen a few pics of trenches on here, mineare soooo straight and 'clean'!!! Plummer in tomorrow. Spoke with my builder this afternoon and he says he expects to have a tradie on site most days until completion.....so hopefully it all moves quick from here!!! YAY!!!!

My cute little SS!!!

Hooray - I have been waiting for your build to start, seems like ages
So far it looks huge but, hey, you're not going to run out of land to put it on
BTW your SS IS very cute!
lol - thanks!!!
Related
2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum