Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Oceanic with DAH - Pictures !!

Page 9 of 9
Bagheera
Are you using the heating or the cooling? Is it happening on both settings?

I think it's the main unit and it depends where it is installed in the roof. Mine is just above the main hall and if the bedroom door is opened I can hear it when it changes zones but it's not loud enough to wake me up once I'm asleep.

If you are not sure give them a call as you are still under warranty. I found that we use the Freshair option at night as it is cheaper and it does the trick. Just occasionally we use the refrigerated at night when the temp outside is still too high the option to be used.

Finally Intelligent life came out to sort those issues. they reduced the pressure, which isnot much useful in the minor rooms, but has reduced the noise significantly. They recomended the 12 month service as well. But surprising that Intelligent life no more operates and its all advantage air now :-0
You are right - it looks like Advantage Air bought the Gen III concept - When we bought into Gen III we were told that Intelligent Life was the owner and they were using Advantage Air to produce the components. It looks like Advantage Air now own it.

I checked their website and I will probably have to ring them re my 12 months service http://www.intelligentlife.net.au/...

Well it happens...
Been away for a wahile and thought come back have a look. I have adjusted the return air vent to close more off which means more gushing noise but what this does is more air is forced out the other openings. I like where the return air are in he hall as it warms up the toilet and laundry and bathroom - bonus?

sometimes my touch screen would reboot while still in operation but aircond still going when it reboots. There's time the unit turns on momentarily to push air out the return air vent but don't know why. anyone experience this? I also notice the clock doesn't keep time ... it drifts...
duke
Been away for a wahile and thought come back have a look. I have adjusted the return air vent to close more off which means more gushing noise but what this does is more air is forced out the other openings. I like where the return air are in he hall as it warms up the toilet and laundry and bathroom - bonus?

sometimes my touch screen would reboot while still in operation but aircond still going when it reboots. There's time the unit turns on momentarily to push air out the return air vent but don't know why. anyone experience this? I also notice the clock doesn't keep time ... it drifts...

i know.... its right next ot kids bedrooms which is y i want the noise fixed. n i wish the return air was one of the room or in living, constantly warming up the place

Mine just powers on for 2 secs n shuts off, even when not running ??????
Clock , no issues i think
Related
5/12/2023
Concerns with my Tiler's job. With Pictures

Bathrooms and Laundry

Regardless of wall hung toilet or floor pan toilet your feet will be right on drain, seems to me the waste should not be in that location given the design. Also are you…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum