Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building with Beechwood

Page 788 of 788
[quote="ravinderkk":cv9bni02]Thanks Norfolk for your feedback, I have written a full update as to where we at & what exactly we need (At home with a cup of tea) gave more thought to it than a quick blurb at work.[/quote:cv9bni02]
Carefully consider the liquidated damages clause in the contract, as this will be key to your build's time / quality / cost balance. Compare your costs of the builder's delays like your rent and interest with what Beechwood will pay you in liquidated damages if they are late per week (not 'working day'). If its really low ask Beechwood why, are they truly committed to deliver quality on time? Your financial circumstances may mean you are forced to accept poor quality. Its good you have a friend's recommendation for demolition - consider my recent posts regarding the hidden asbestos trick.
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum