Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building with Beechwood

Page 772 of 788
Oh dear...How much price hike are they saying? With our Lexia Slim 4 in 400sqm land, it has a base price of $170K plus 40K all in site cost. Hope ours not much for you guys that's just about to start

http://buildingourhumblehome.blogspot.com
Needamoneytree
Price rise is coming
. Fingers crossed we miss it.

How long is your tender valid for? Tender price should carry over till contract was what we were told when we started
bkalm
Needamoneytree
Cman
[quote="Needamoneytree"]Price rise is coming

When the new price rise is coming?

just told within 6 months.

We were told 15th of this month. Just locked ours in.

Sent from my SM-G930F using

That soon

Tom2016
Needamoneytree
Price rise is coming

How long is your tender valid for? Tender price should carry over till contract was what we were told when we started

Tender price is 180 days. Hence why I thought it would be in the next 6 months

And they re dated our tender the 14th July. Got a phone call today to say not to stress

Rang beechwood display this afternoon, no price rise planned yet, may be next week or next month!!
Last years was September-October

Needamoneytree

Yes, last year and previous year was on october, We are expecting same this year too. We bought the off the plan land 14 month ago, land will be registered in 6-10 weeks time. Just started quote, Once we happy with the price then pay deposit. Going to build Moscato Guest with pavillion 3 Facade.

Anyone currenty building moscato Guest?
Cman
Needamoneytree

Yes, last year and previous year was on october, We are expecting same this year too. We bought the off the plan land 14 month ago, land will be registered in 6-10 weeks time. Just started quote, Once we happy with the price then pay deposit. Going to build Moscato Guest with pavillion 3 Facade.

We're about to start building the Moscato Five
The tender holds the price for 180 days. You should be fine

LickitySplit
DNADes
Wow LickitySplit, thats good progress. what facade are you building? Is that Seaview. Would love to see the finished Seaview facade.

Hi DNADes,

Yes, it will be the Seaview facade.... once it is finished. Of course we have gone with the darker colours compared to the photo. We have also removed the brick divider on the garage.

Hi Everyone,
We have just started the Beechwood building process -building the Hayman 33 Seaview facade in Sydney. If anyone has photos of the Seaview facade we would love to see these as currently working out our external colours. ( There were some posts around 2013 -as above,but wondering if any one has anything more recent) Thanks for your help!
Sparkies
LickitySplit
DNADes
Wow LickitySplit, thats good progress. what facade are you building? Is that Seaview. Would love to see the finished Seaview facade.

Hi DNADes,

Yes, it will be the Seaview facade.... once it is finished. Of course we have gone with the darker colours compared to the photo. We have also removed the brick divider on the garage.

Hi Everyone,
We have just started the Beechwood building process -building the Hayman 33 Seaview facade in Sydney. If anyone has photos of the Seaview facade we would love to see these as currently working out our external colours. ( There were some posts around 2013 -as above,but wondering if any one has anything more recent) Thanks for your help!

Have a look watagan beechwood display at cooranbong..
We had our final walk through last Thursday.

We found some issues, which we were told would be fixed by 25 Jul.

My only ongoing concern is, our house was put on piers due to flooding requirement, but water seems to pool up under the house. I questioned the builder about this and was told I would need to install some ventilation system. They did leave plenty of ventilation holes all the way around.

I asked about drainage and was informed there is no provision made for surface drainage under the house.

Bit disappointed, but now I am at a loss of how to get it sorted... when i looked up under the floor, I already saw mold starting to build.
Things moving along full steam now. Only a couple of weeks to go. Site clean today followed by a BW convention.

Oh Tom...so happy for you, congratulations ...I hope you'll still stick around for us who might still have done questions about our build..We really appreciate your input. Thank you for your assistance to us all

bredani
Cman
Needamoneytree

We're about to start building the Moscato Five

Interested to follow your blog, Not much information about your selection list and upgrades!! what are the changes you did on standard floor plan?
Garage doors going on today. 😄😄
Nice, is the colour Monument?

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100
janbo
Nice, is the colour Monument?

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100

Yeah monument doors, Facia, Gutter with Austral Rosewood bricks
Tom2016
Garage doors going on today. 😄😄

Nice Tom. You're right we're the same colour but different profile...Nice colour just the same lol...what can we say, we've got good taste lol

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum