Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building with Beechwood

Page 721 of 788
Needamoneytree
tapasr_Lexia4
*I meant to say we are not fond of the shiny ones

I like the really long one on the left. Ahh I can't wait for the fun part of picking everything.

Yeah I like that too but it won't be nice on our one as our door is just the 820mm so it does not match unless you have those really big wide entry door..so I didn't even bothered asking

tapasr_Lexia4
Needamoneytree
tapasr_Lexia4
*I meant to say we are not fond of the shiny ones

I like the really long one on the left. Ahh I can't wait for the fun part of picking everything.

Yeah I like that too but it won't be nice on our one as our door is just the 820mm so it does not match unless you have those really big wide entry door..so I didn't even bothered asking

Dam. I think the house we are working on at the moment has a 1200mm door. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the post with the standard bench tops too.

tapasr_Lexia4
Anyone interested to see the standard range of Beechwood for their stone benchtop here they are...

From top left to right: Nougat, Ocean Foam, Wild Rice
Bottom left to right: Jet Black, Pure White, Oyster

Then from Quantum Quartz

Just enlarge the pic to see the name. There was not much light in that area so just go to their website and check how it looks like or Google how it looks after it was laid in someone's kitchen lol

that's awesome. thanks !!! any other of the standard range items ?

tapasr_Lexia4
Here's the brochure for their standard colour..anything out of this list will be considered an upgrade

I would suggest googling the name of the paint colour and see them on all angles or different lights

oh it's so hard to tell! some light it looks grey to me and others i see brown??
what do you think of tombstone?

I'm really surprised about Costa not doing any more work for Beechwood. They've been doing work for Beechwood for many many years.

I wonder what this means for existing jobs?
poppet82
tapasr_Lexia4
Anyone interested to see the standard range of Beechwood for their stone benchtop here they are...

From top left to right: Nougat, Ocean Foam, Wild Rice
Bottom left to right: Jet Black, Pure White, Oyster

Then from Quantum Quartz

Just enlarge the pic to see the name. There was not much light in that area so just go to their website and check how it looks like or Google how it looks after it was laid in someone's kitchen lol

that's awesome. thanks !!! any other of the standard range items ?

Unfortunately Poppet82 that's all...there's more in there but that attracts $$$ and they have Categories too so the higher the cat the bigger $$$ you have to pay extra

poppet82
tapasr_Lexia4
Here's the brochure for their standard colour..anything out of this list will be considered an upgrade

I would suggest googling the name of the paint colour and see them on all angles or different lights

oh it's so hard to tell! some light it looks grey to me and others i see brown??
what do you think of tombstone?

Hmmmm tombstone definitely has a brown undertone more than grey...I would not even call it a grey

kdrb2016
I'm really surprised about Costa not doing any more work for Beechwood. They've been doing work for Beechwood for many many years.

I wonder what this means for existing jobs?

Hi kdrb2016, it says in our paperworks that they've been in partner with BW for 30yrs....it could be that this particular electrician may no longer be connected with Costa perhaps

Poppet82 we upgraded to stone in our first variation and that cost us over $3K so if you want a particular stone which in our case we had our heart set for Piatra Grey only to find out that we have to pay an extra $2.5K

Needamoneytree
tapasr_Lexia4
Needamoneytree
[quote="tapasr_Lexia4"]*I meant to say we are not fond of the shiny ones

Dam. I think the house we are working on at the moment has a 1200mm door. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the post with the standard bench tops too.

[/quote]
Definitely go for it...it exhudes that nice confident feeling...Looove it

tapasr_Lexia4
tapsk
tapasr_Lexia4
[quote="Balk"]I had to meet with Costas and they stikl have outstanding work to complete.

I hope this doesnt mean i miss out on the extras that i paid?

This guy Michael from J&M Costa was the one that returned the call to hubby today as I did an overtime and he said they don't do business with BW anymore....

hi
Did they say they dont do business with them at all or just for the moment?

From what hubby said to me, he said they have stopped doing business with them for awhile now. But Balk, it might just be this particular electrician. I don't know the whole transaction as hubby was preparing to go to work when he told me this arvo

[/quote]
Hi,

Michael was the person i dealt with from Costas this is quite concerning.

Balk
tapasr_Lexia4
tapsk
[quote="tapasr_Lexia4"][quote="Balk"]I had to meet with Costas and they stikl have outstanding work to complete.

I hope this doesnt mean i miss out on the extras that i paid?

This guy Michael from J&M Costa was the one that returned the call to hubby today as I did an overtime and he said they don't do business with BW anymore....

hi
Did they say they dont do business with them at all or just for the moment?

From what hubby said to me, he said they have stopped doing business with them for awhile now. But Balk, it might just be this particular electrician. I don't know the whole transaction as hubby was preparing to go to work when he told me this arvo

[/quote]
Hi,

Michael was the person i dealt with from Costas this is quite concerning.

[/quote]
You might have to give Michael a call and verify this so if there are outstanding jobs to do, BW would have to give you an alternative electrician

A nice cool day for our slab pour today. Looks like our frame will arrive Friday the 24th and erected on Monday. We'll finally get to see the dream we've been living for the last two years!

Broadynest
A nice cool day for our slab pour today. Looks like our frame will arrive Friday the 24th and erected on Monday. We'll finally get to see the dream we've been living for the last two years!

Congratulations Broadynest. Looks like it's all go from here. Looks like a big land too... can't wait for more pic updates

thanks for reply Tom2016, Please let me know if you find any information about house and attached granny flat that will help. Today i went to the Beechwood office and sales lady said to me they will charge $22000 for inclusions for Moscato 4 genesis series. Is it these inclusions are worth to buy or just stick with standard ones. As you guys know this is first time i am building have no idea about these. If someone go through all these process please let me know which things i have to keep in mind to upgrade and which one not....Thanks
arvindkamboj
thanks for reply Tom2016, Please let me know if you find any information about house and attached granny flat that will help. Today i went to the Beechwood office and sales lady said to me they will charge $22000 for inclusions for Moscato 4 genesis series. Is it these inclusions are worth to buy or just stick with standard ones. As you guys know this is first time i am building have no idea about these. If someone go through all these process please let me know which things i have to keep in mind to upgrade and which one not....Thanks

When you get your tender it will be itemized and you can delete items you don't like or want to finish yourself

tapasr_Lexia4
Poppet82 we upgraded to stone in our first variation and that cost us over $3K so if you want a particular stone which in our case we had our heart set for Piatra Grey only to find out that we have to pay an extra $2.5K

We have 20mm stone included in our tender so I assume we can pick from standard at no extra cost ?
I think we had previously liked ocean foam when I saw them at another shop

poppet82
tapasr_Lexia4

We have 20mm stone included in our tender so I assume we can pick from standard at no extra cost ?
I think we had previously liked ocean foam when I saw them at another shop

All of them looks fine, it all comes down to how everything in your kitchen including your cabinet looks together... for us with kids that always eats and sometimes leaves a mess, a white benchtop will drive me insane lol

arvindkamboj

Our sales guy (Tom) Attached the $22000 inclusions package, and then we deleted everything apart from the Stove, Stone bench and Microwave slot.

You can add any type of inclusion you want and it will show on the tender. For example we didn't like the standard laundry so we altered it, change the door location, made the laundry smaller and put in a huge pantry. same with upgrading to the single garage door.

I reckon you put everything you want in, they will come back with a price, then delete till you get the price you want.

You are allowed a few tenders before putting down a deposit. So take full advantage.

Also to note the first one takes a while to come back, then a week after that.

Thanks, slow and steady wins the race.
tapasr_Lexia4
Broadynest

Congratulations Broadynest. Looks like it's all go from here. Looks like a big land too... can't wait for more pic updates

Thanks TapasrL4,

We're stoked, we've had this planned for so long so it's a bit surreal when all that planning is slowly pulled apart piece by piece to create this dream home. Can't wait for the next phase. Exciting times ahead!

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum