Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building with Beechwood

Page 720 of 788
poppet82

This is the type of color I am thinking of using down the hall way but just on 1 side

Poppet82 they will just use one colour for all your walls including the garage and of course all the rooms and the theatre room (if yours have one) and changing it is $170 per room. I asked using the same paint colour but half strength but they said that's considered change of colour too even if they are using the same paint but just adding white to it lol

Needamoneytree
Thanks tapasr_Lexis4 I love the lantern tiles although wanting white with grey grout

Needamoneytree, we're still not 100% sure if this is what we'll use until our tiles appointment.
There is a white version of this too... just drop by your nearest Beaumont Tiles just to give you an idea

Poppet82, it's hard to really get the colour on the phone...a good example is our colour...now you tell me if that Apache Stone has a brown undertones or what...I'm still happy that I've changed to Shale Grey add I find it more neutral grey than the suggested grey of our colour consultant

Here's the brochure for their standard colour..anything out of this list will be considered an upgrade

I would suggest googling the name of the paint colour and see them on all angles or different lights

Does anyone who are building or just finished their meeting with the electrician can answer me please.
The electrician contact (J&M Costa) that our colour consultant included in our pack that we need to make a appointment to, returned our call today and said that they are no longer doing business with Beechwood for awhile now so he does not understand why clients of Beechwood still calls him for electrical appointment.
So who do we call then for our electrical meeting.
Please advice.
I messaged our consultant but I'm sure it will take her days to get back to us....
Thanks guys

tapasr_Lexia4
Does anyone who are building or just finished their meeting with the electrician can answer me please.
The electrician contact (J&M Costa) that our colour consultant included in our pack that we need to make a appointment to, returned our call today and said that they are no longer doing business with Beechwood for awhile now so he does not understand why clients of Beechwood still calls him for electrical appointment.
Please advice.
I messaged our consultant but I'm sure it will take her days to get back to us....
Thanks guys

We saw beechwood for our electrical apppintment at their head office. We never met with the electrician or even knew the company they used.
The electrician did call us directly a day prior to going onsite and asked us if we wanted any extras and said we could just pay him directly. We got nbn and an extra exterior light.

tapasr_Lexia4
Needamoneytree
Thanks tapasr_Lexis4 I love the lantern tiles although wanting white with grey grout

Needamoneytree, we're still not 100% sure if this is what we'll use until our tiles appointment.
There is a white version of this too... just drop by your nearest Beaumont Tiles just to give you an idea

Did a quick calculation for our kitchen or would be about and extra $600 for us

tapasr_Lexia4
Please advice.
Thanks guys

I only met with Costas a week ago. Went through electricals.
Our contact was Michael Angland.

Needamoneytree
tapasr_Lexia4
Needamoneytree

That's still a big amount when you can put that towards a better upgrade... I saw this white Carrara tiles that are porcelain which sort of has a marble effect. They come in big tiles and within the standard range for BW. I'm thinking of using it then instruct the tilers to have a thin grouting so it looks like a glass splashback... so no need to shell out money...
I upgraded all our internal doors then had a no handle cabinets in the kitchen then upgraded to this chunky trilock for the entry and cost me a little over a thousand fit all those upgrade do save your money on other things and put it on something that really matters... What do you think Needamoneytree?

Grace33
tapasr_Lexia4
Please advice.
Thanks guys

We saw beechwood for our electrical apppintment at their head office. We never met with the electrician or even knew the company they used.
The electrician did call us directly a day prior to going onsite and asked us if we wanted any extras and said we could just pay him directly. We got nbn and an extra exterior light.

Funny that Grace33. When we were there last Thurs in their Wetherill Park head office they were the ones who said to make an appointment with the electrician as that's another appointment ask together then tiles is another one closer to house finishing so they know what tiles to lay.
I just sms our manager and she said she'll get in contract with me Asap.

tapasr_Lexia4
Grace33
tapasr_Lexia4
Please advice.
Thanks guys

Funny that Grace33. When we were there last Thurs in their Wetherill Park head office they were the ones who said to make an appointment with the electrician as that's another appointment ask together then tiles is another one closer to house finishing so they know what tiles to lay.
I just sms our manager and she said she'll get in contract with me Asap.

Maybe they do it different where you are. I am from the central coast so we deal with the north coast head office. We did our electrical same time as our colour appointment. We had a separate tile appointment and that was at tile direct.
We picked a cararra tile for the kitchen splash back 600x600. We chose to tile up behind the rangehood with min grout line. It wasnt in the standard range so it cost us an additional $800.

I had to meet with Costas and they stikl have outstanding work to complete.

I hope this doesnt mean i miss out on the extras that i paid?

tapasr_Lexia4
Needamoneytree
tapasr_Lexia4
[quote="Needamoneytree"]Thanks tapasr_Lexis4 I love the lantern tiles although wanting white with grey grout

That's still a big amount when you can put that towards a better upgrade... I saw this white Carrara tiles that are porcelain which sort of has a marble effect. They come in big tiles and within the standard range for BW. I'm thinking of using it then instruct the tilers to have a thin grouting so it looks like a glass splashback... so no need to shell out money...
I upgraded all our internal doors then had a no handle cabinets in the kitchen then upgraded to this chunky trilock for the entry and cost me a little over a thousand fit all those upgrade do save your money on other things and put it on something that really matters... What do you think Needamoneytree?

[/quote]

I agree. I love the internal doors you have upgraded to do mind saying how much they where?

At the moment we have 40mm bench tops and waterfalls in our tender that I can pull out for better thing.

I need to check what front door handle we get we get a massive door I hope they put a decent handle on it.

Anyone interested to see the standard range of Beechwood for their stone benchtop here they are...

From top left to right: Nougat, Ocean Foam, Wild Rice
Bottom left to right: Jet Black, Pure White, Oyster

Then from Quantum Quartz

Just enlarge the pic to see the name. There was not much light in that area so just go to their website and check how it looks like or Google how it looks after it was laid in someone's kitchen lol

Balk

This guy Michael from J&M Costa was the one that returned the call to hubby today as I did an overtime and he said they don't do business with BW anymore....

Needamoneytree
tapasr_Lexia4
Needamoneytree
[quote="tapasr_Lexia4"][quote="Needamoneytree"]Thanks tapasr_Lexis4 I love the lantern tiles although wanting white with grey grout

[/quote]

I agree. I love the internal doors you have upgraded to do mind saying how much they where?

At the moment we have 40mm bench tops and waterfalls in our tender that I can pull out for better thing.

I need to check what front door handle we get we get a massive door I hope they put a decent handle on it.

[/quote]
From memory I think that was $160 ad the standard is just those ordinary door knob with a key hole in the middle which I am not prepared to put as they just look so unsecured.. here are the options for upgrade

And this was our one ... MrK and I are fond of shiny ones which I'm glad we both agreed on this trilock...others are aesthetically nice but I just want something chunky and substantial for our main entry door (which by the way is a manor red which I'm excited about)

*I meant to say we are not fond of the shiny ones

tapasr_Lexia4
Balk

This guy Michael from J&M Costa was the one that returned the call to hubby today as I did an overtime and he said they don't do business with BW anymore....

hi
Did they say they dont do business with them at all or just for the moment?

tapasr_Lexia4
*I meant to say we are not fond of the shiny ones

I like the really long one on the left. Ahh I can't wait for the fun part of picking everything.

tapsk
tapasr_Lexia4
Balk

hi
Did they say they dont do business with them at all or just for the moment?

From what hubby said to me, he said they have stopped doing business with them for awhile now. But Balk, it might just be this particular electrician. I don't know the whole transaction as hubby was preparing to go to work when he told me this arvo

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum