Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who's building with Clarendon??

Page 710 of 929
k3nnis
Anyone had any good CSC's in Sydney? What are their initials ?:) And any bad ones

Have not been fortunate - all our CSCs were really bad. The only ones that we had good interactions with were the Sales Person (duh!), Tender Presenter, Operations Manager, our Site Manager is not bad at all, all the rest are really bad.
k3nnis
Anyone had any good CSC's in Sydney? What are their initials ?:) And any bad ones

Our current CSC is MK and she is brilliant! Always responds and quite quickly. Actually all my construction team has been great.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=82062

Madison 37 - site start 16.2.16
Ok thanks. Mine starts with initial s and is a female?
Me and my wife is 99% in agreement to change the 2600mm ceilings to 2750mm for ground floor Leaton.. Hope it's worth it. $5400
k3nnis
Me and my wife is 99% in agreement to change the 2600mm ceilings to 2750mm for ground floor Leaton.. Hope it's worth it. $5400

Does that include upgrading the doors and windows?
Yes it does. How much was it for you?
I can't remember now! We are really happy we did though, we love the huge Windows and doors!

http://bellaviabuild.wordpress.com

Coming along beautifully!!

Ok. Did you need to increase the cupboard size in the kitchen and pantry? Or do they stay the same size with higher ceilings?

KLB
I can't remember now! We are really happy we did though, we love the huge Windows and doors!

k3nnis
Ok. Did you need to increase the cupboard size in the kitchen and pantry? Or do they stay the same size with higher ceilings?

KLB

We didn't, we just have a bigger bulkhead in the kitchen.
Shutters today! They're so pretty!

kimisstressed

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see ours on next week

kimisstressed

Stunning Plantation shutters Kim
KandRCH
Coming along beautifully!!

Nice oversize tiles! Doors of your kitchen looking good as well.
Kim and KandRCH your places are beautiful!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=82062

Madison 37 - site start 16.2.16
The data guys are there today. Took up the data cabinet for them to install so all of that should be done today/tomorrow. Electrical is supposed to start tomorrow.

Hot water system, toilets etc have been delivered and are awaiting installation.
The ensuite mixer etc have been moved, patched and re-water proofed. Guessing the tiling will happen next week when the main floor is being done.

I'm looking forward to seeing the big fit-off items happen this week. I'm a little scared about timing but we'll see how we go I guess.

Loving seeing all the pics guys.
Fence is gone...

MinandB
Fence is gone...

Well that is promising!
Am I the only one replacing the cladding with bricks? I was thinking to save the $7000 to have cladding on the top level but my wife wanted bricks all around so we had to spend the $7000. Will the bricks be much better?

Also did you guys go for terracota roof tiles upgrade for $2000? I don't think I will do it.

And lastly, anyone here going with square set cornices or shadowlining? What is the difference between these 2? I know shadowlining is like $12000 to do both levels?

I think I will stick to the regular cornice.
bmitchel
MinandB
Fence is gone...

Well that is promising!

Hopefully!!! Though we have joking said that maybe Clarendon have declared us a basket case and are just removing all evidence of involvement!! Ha
Related
8/05/2024
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

It is Genneral stairs, but they won't deal with anyone off the street. They will only work with clients of project home builders. I tried to but some of these exact…

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum