Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anybody building at Googong ?

Page 71 of 110
Got the call today 2A has been registered. 2weeks til settlement.
Hell yeah!!! It's finally hip hop happening! Can't even describe how excited/relieved/scared we are!!!!
Finally!!!!!!!
It's all going to become a big hive of activity now!

Interesting to see how it will all unfold.

Congrats for all those who have settled or are about too, you can now suffer and pain of not wanting / being bothered to drive out and check your block everyday. But then doing it anyway because you are so damn excited!
Congrats to everyone settling, very exciting for you all

Our Guttering started today, roof should be done this week.

Kids can't wait to see Scott Cam on the weekend, my son thinks he is brilliant absolutely loves him.
Yeah I'm hoping Scott Cam will pop up to the top of baker crescent and help me out with the plumbing on Sunday.
mr2psht
Yeah I'm hoping Scott Cam will pop up to the top of baker crescent and help me out with the plumbing on Sunday.

Lol
I'm hoping he looks across to my house and decides to bring down the Backyard blitz team to do all my landscaping
Does anyone know if the fences are still up on the streets near the oval? Contemplating a drive out tonight...
Just for families looking at moving to googong. We have found a childcare centre in queenbyan west. Precious momentz. They still have spots as they have just relocated from Philip.
Crazy_big_al
Just for families looking at moving to googong. We have found a childcare centre in queenbyan west. Precious momentz. They still have spots as they have just relocated from Philip.

I believe furlong rd has spots available, and I can vouch for it, my son goes there
Congrats everyone...it's certainly going to be a hive of activity with the houses currently going up and those all soon to start!! Must be some excitement in the air given how long you've all been waiting
uncyspam
Crazy_big_al

I believe furlong rd has spots available, and I can vouch for it, my son goes there

Jerra one is great, but has a HUGE waiting list....
Jenpet
uncyspam
Crazy_big_al

Jerra one is great, but has a HUGE waiting list....

I can second Precious Momentz. My son has been going there since they were in Phillip. We waited 9 months as they had a long waiting list when they were in Phillip. The staff there are fantastic. Very clean, tidy and friendly. They don't turn over many staff. The same staff have come over from Phillip so tells me its a great place to work as well. I would not hesitate to recommend.
THE FENCES ARE DOWN!!!!
Googonians2014
THE FENCES ARE DOWN!!!!

Awesome news. Looking fwd to getting out there this weekend.
MJH folk- anyone going to the brunch on Sunday!?
di+matt

We are going but have kids sport that morning so will get there when we can
di+matt

We will be going.
Great! Are you bringing the kids?!
di+matt

We are going.
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum