Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Franklin 53 modified

Page 8 of 10
Looks great - such an exciting time
I love the stairwell window!
Nice photos! Good to hear about your progress. Looking good!
stoff17

I know it’s all the pics I have atm but with only a bit of paint to go, balcony balustrade and lighting, our facade is nearly done
Electrical and security all done now, only air con and insulation to go. Then we will have plaster. Can’t wait. Pics of inside to come when this happens.

Wow that was fast. Looks great

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Coming along nicely!
Just a couple more pics of internal doors/architraves finished down stairs.
Joinery starting tomorrow. All wardrobe and shelves. Kitchen Monday. Can’t wait

Entry and doors to study

Powder

Linen

Internal/external timber doors look amazing!
Argh! This is so lovely! We're currently in the early stages of the process (we've only just put in an offer on a block of land...) but are already looking at plans, tossing up between the Merricks 42 and the Franklin 45... Your house looks STUNNING. It may sway me. I love the staircase in the Franklin.

Can't wait to see more pics.
AdelaideMerricks
Argh! This is so lovely! We're currently in the early stages of the process (we've only just put in an offer on a block of land...) but are already looking at plans, tossing up between the Merricks 42 and the Franklin 45... Your house looks STUNNING. It may sway me. I love the staircase in the Franklin.

Can't wait to see more pics.

How exciting for you guys. Wasn’t that long ago we were there. Good luck on the offer.
Reason we ended up going the franklin 53 was due to being a big frontage square home. We were tossing up with Glendale 50 and was actually locked in on it but the franklin became available late on and we switched as we love the layout and yes the stairs a tucked to the side but ultimately because it allows a much bigger back yard and not side yard due to the Glendale being much longer. Just fit our block much better
We are so hanging to get in but a few months to go yet. Yes I’ll post more updates soon.
Good luck with it all

Hey howz yr build going ...any updates?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t
Hey excited_builders, build is going well, we are getting there. All cabinetry is, including stone. Tiling to walls is nearly complete. Just silicon to go upstairs. As you will see below we kept it very simple with the same colors throughout barring laundry all white and powder 1 charcoal tile. Downstairs, our main floors are starting tomorrow. Over the Xmas break all tiling will be completed, more flushing, which will complete that and painting will be done. Pretty happy that work will not cease over the break and we will be pushing on. Joinery will be finished(only all the shelving throughout upstairs and downstairs/wir’s fit out). Splash backs, shower screens, toilets etc will be done as soon as these things are completed. Then electrical I believe. Here are some pics below of the progress so far

Scaffold finally down as tiling for balcony is completed. Can’t wait for balustrade and the painting of render over garage to all be completed. Then facade complete barring electrical/security

Kitchen

More kitchen

More kitchen

Island

Butlers pantry

Laundry before tiling. Forgot to take pic

Laundry again

En-suite

More en-suite

Bit more en-suite

Powder upstairs

More powder

Kids bathroom

More kids bathroom

More kids bathroom

More kids bathroom

Powder downstairs

More powder down stairs

That’s about all I got for now. More updates soon as all second fix will be completed soon

It is coming along great. Awesome news that it will continue throughout the Christmas Break
Floor to ceiling tiles make such a big difference! Looks fantastic!
shokel1975
It is coming along great. Awesome news that it will continue throughout the Christmas Break

Thank you and Yep, very happy about that

dulie
Floor to ceiling tiles make such a big difference! Looks fantastic!

Thank you. Yes floor to ceiling was a must for me

Great looking tiles!
It's looking great, I love those bathroom tiles too.
stanus
Great looking tiles!

Thanks Stanus and r_13. Nothing spectacular but we love it

Looks awesome....lovely choices!

We have had no work done from the22nd Dec, just hoping that when they come back on 14th Jan, they prioritise us n get our handover done.

Any more updates from you?

Hope u have enjoyed the break...

Good luck while final stage and move in.
The master room and WIR is out of this universe!!
Related
13/05/2024
Metricon KDRB designs - Vantage 48 or Franklin 50?

Building A New House

😃 will do an exclusive one for Simeon.. COVID back at home.. kept it simple & we moved in.. & yesterday was the first day at our new home.. Few more bits to go -…

13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum