Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Jordan Springs East?

Page 8 of 26
Did anyone else receive email from lendlease regarding registration ? when are they expecting stage 1 E to I ? any idea
Hello
I just spoke with land lease now. They saying stage 1a - 1d should be up for registration in couple of weeks
And hopefully bank valuations process for stage 1e - 1i should be in week or two following by mid may to late may for registrations
I got a call from Lendlease team yesterday that they will lodge the documents with LPI today. It might take less than 2 weeks and I should be ready with my finance. I hope I will get my land before mid may.
I am at lot#1095. Any neighbor who is reading this?
Hi ,

Yeh we are in lot 1098 just got a call today saying the same thing
JSESTAGE1B
Hi ,

Yeh we are in lot 1098 just got a call today saying the same thing

Nice to know u mate... hope to get the land soon... all the best to u for the next steps..

Good luck mate. Do you know what the suburb name would be?
LLandilo
i thought there is an application lodged by Lendlease to change the suburb name from LLandilo? anyone know the status if that?
When we spoke to lendlease a week ago, they said it will have a different name. Not being called llandilo or jordan springs east.

When we spoke to lendlease a week ago, they said it will have a different name. Not being called llandilo or jordan springs east.

It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't either. Story in the telegraph in September 2015 said Penrith CC wanted a name that was different to Jordan springs east and linked to the heritage of the area but also that it wasn't llandilo. Hopefully it's something nice

jerryy
Hello
I just spoke with land lease now. They saying stage 1a - 1d should be up for registration in couple of weeks
And hopefully bank valuations process for stage 1e - 1i should be in week or two following by mid may to late may for registrations

Hi, I just got off the phone with lendlease and they advised my bank can go to site on Friday 28th and I'm in stage 1E , emails will be sent tonight

robdan82
jerryy
Hello

Hi, I just got off the phone with lendlease and they advised my bank can go to site on Friday 28th and I'm in stage 1E , emails will be sent tonight

Me too, I'm in 1E, they said that I should receive an email this afternoon with the details of the valuers bus tour on the 28th of April, and registration expected mid-May. Fingers crossed
we are lot 2251 ....any neighbours????
Dagobah
robdan82
jerryy
Hello

Me too, I'm in 1E, they said that I should receive an email this afternoon with the details of the valuers bus tour on the 28th of April, and registration expected mid-May. Fingers crossed

Hey did you get email about valuation? I checked with lend lease too.. they said the same thing for stage 1i. But didn't get any email yet.

Dagobah
robdan82
jerryy
Hello

The email is going out tomorrow morning apparently
saini.sundeep
Dagobah
robdan82
[quote="jerryy"]Hello

Hey did you get email about valuation? I checked with lend lease too.. they said the same thing for stage 1i. But didn't get any email yet.

[/quote]
Hi, no I didn't receive the email it's so frustrating .. they will be receiving a call first thing in the morning and I'll keep calling every hour until I receive the email.

Anyone received call/Email from Lendlease for stage 1i today?
they are waiting on clearance from their civil contractors before sending out the email.
Has anyone received any update on Stage 2 registration ?

Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum