Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Eliston Estate - Clyde, Melbourne

Page 8 of 12
pEast
May has turned out a good month weather wise - so are you in this stage - if yes ? are your prepared ?

East Estate looks like it is stuck and I want it to title quickly too - before the interest rate start to rise again

I wish this was ours pEast. We're the next 2 releases. Our stage is an practical completion so not long to go.
Every time I drive past east there's always something happening so hopefully it goes quickly. Considering it's on a main road they'll want to do most of the bug stuff all at once to minimise traffic disruption.

Looks like my constant emails may have worked. Our block may have been removed from the bushfire zone.

firsttime_homies1401
Looks like my constant emails may have worked. Our block may have been removed from the bushfire zone.

Hi first time
U r living up to your name providing news First
Thx
pEast
firsttime_homies1401

Hi first time
U r living up to your name providing news First
Thx

nah I'm just such a TightA$$ I'm trying to save as much $$$ as possible. Plus I'm the one hassling the government agencies not the other way round.

Hi firsttime

why is your tender after the land titles. I have already got my contract booked on 09/06/17 so that the house plan and landscape plan can be submitted to developer approval long before land titles. This way we r ready for built once it titles.
have you looked up your house number.
pEast
Hi firsttime

why is your tender after the land titles. I have already got my contract booked on 09/06/17 so that the house plan and landscape plan can be submitted to developer approval long before land titles. This way we r ready for built once it titles.
have you looked up your house number.

Henley won't do fixed site cost due to the fall on our land. So, we have to wait for soil and survey test before they can finalise the tender.
Our admin confirmed if we go past our 12 months price lock we won't have to pay as it'll be henley that have caused the delays.
I've checked on land Victoria and we are number 7.

Hi firsttime

Bushfire maps have been updated.
Yeah my block is now clear of the Bush fire zone... Also got an email from NPP saying that Stage 4 construction has started, been so busy with work and life not been out to the Estate for several months now... so must go for a drive this weekend and see how close we can get to our block ...
PWCC
Yeah my block is now clear of the Bush fire zone... Also got an email from NPP saying that Stage 4 construction has started, been so busy with work and life not been out to the Estate for several months now... so must go for a drive this weekend and see how close we can get to our block ...

Unfortunately- one quarter of my lot length wise went into the zone

Woohoo most of Eliston is now out of the bushfire zone. Save us $4k.

pEast
PWCC

Hey pEast,

Send and email to this government site
bpa@delwp.vic.gov.au they mange the zoning of the bushfire area. I sent them an email and explained why it's silly we're in the zone and on their next review removed most of our estate from there.

firsttime_homies1401
pEast
PWCC

Hey pEast,

Send and email to this government site
bpa@delwp.vic.gov.au they mange the zoning of the bushfire area. I sent them an email and explained why it's silly we're in the zone and on their next review removed most of our estate from there.

thanks for the info. Yeah will send a letter around last of June if the land developers clears up a bit of road near our end for the next stage 5. Yeah our house number 28 has been showing up for a while as well long before it titles.
Stage 5 (release 4) is no longer at lands Victoria which means it's TITLED. Hopefully settlement is not long after.
Stage 6 (release 5) was lodged and received at lands Victoria on the 1/6/17 so going by stage 5 that should title in about 7 days. Damn it's getting quicker.

Stage 6 (release 5) has been registered at land Victoria so title will be in a matter of days.
The last 2 stages have flown by so quick.

Amazing! You guys are next!
TandH
Amazing! You guys are next!

It's getting close now to registration. Afterwards title than settlement.
Now the developer can put all there efforts towards the next release.

Stage 16 registered and settlement the 28th of June went for a drive and all stage 5,6,14 have their signs up.

Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum