Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Simonds rio

Page 8 of 9

The stair markings

Nice. What kind of stairs are you having?

Stairs and driveway.

Oh lovely, they look great. Did you have the wall done too?

The wall was done a while ago.
if just all Makes sense now
. For me anyway !

That looks so good

viewtopic.php?uid=71435&f=31&t=82862&start=40
Ooh lala!! Love it!!

That looks fantastic!!

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️. Today we were adivesed

Oh what that was red love hearts. I was saying we were advised that there is a delay with the gas hook up which doesn't make sense as they were just there the other week doing gas from street to house and now there is confusion where our block is???
. Wth

I sent our admin consultant a google map of our property that she can forward to origin energy I am even happy to meet someone and drive them to our block if that will help. Not that I am packed but I am keen to move. As is our eldest daughter who is keen for us to move out from here.
. Not sure why she is so keen.

Omg.

I think the gas people found our block

And I was able to walk up my front stairs to the front today

Oh.my.god. It looks ohh so Grand!! So excited for you!!!

Has your gas been sorted now Deanne?

Negative!!! It was meant to be today. Our daughter wants the supervisors number so she can call them. Lol. We were worried the house was going to be ready before our Bali trip early August.
. We were thinking we would be sharing for a month absolute max coming up end of three now. I don't mind that at all

You're kidding.. are your neighbours having the same problem?

Drum roll

Does this look done ?

How considerate, they matched the pipe color to your facade! .....oh wait....
I hope im wrong or that its an easy fox if im right.. but shouldnt the pipe pointing down on the right be attached to the pipe sticking out of the wall on the left?

Lol phew It was standing out like a ... Can't think of any cliches right now but I came home and definitely it isn't connected yet but they found our block which was the main issue with the delay.
. Hopefully connected today? So I can get paperwork through to bank

Fingers crossed for you!!

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum