Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Fairmont 34 by Clarendon in Brisbane

Page 8 of 8
Bowie
Floors will be finished tomorrow along with the driveway! So close!

I think these are the same floors as us! Which one are they? It's coming along great!
MJKP
Wow bowie!!! I am dying over your walk in wardrobe. It's something out of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Im building in brisbane as well. We have just finished bathroom tiling and the render and paint has been done outside.

Can I ask which company you went through for your driveway? I need to do that after handover so I would appreciate a recommendation!

That's exciting your house seems close. My wardrobe is a bit embarrassingly big, too big but nothing I can do now.

Driveway is Fenix Concreting. He was the only person who actually gave me a quote and followed up and then got me in exactly when I needed him.

Bowie
MJKP
Wow bowie!!! I am dying over your walk in wardrobe. It's something out of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Im building in brisbane as well. We have just finished bathroom tiling and the render and paint has been done outside.

Can I ask which company you went through for your driveway? I need to do that after handover so I would appreciate a recommendation!

That's exciting your house seems close. My wardrobe is a bit embarrassingly big, too big but nothing I can do now.

Driveway is Fenix Concreting. He was the only person who actually gave me a quote and followed up and then got me in exactly when I needed him.

I am sure you wont have a problem filling up that beautiful wardrobe of yours. I cannot wait to see the finishing touches of your place.

Thank you for providing the details of your driveway company. I have had no luck with quotes so far! Il let you know how I go. May i ask how much they quoted you?

Went to site today and the scaffolding is down. I had a look at our bathroom tiles and it is an absolute mess at the moment. Chipped tiles etc

MJKP
Bowie
MJKP

I am sure you wont have a problem filling up that beautiful wardrobe of yours. I cannot wait to see the finishing touches of your place.

Thank you for providing the details of your driveway company. I have had no luck with quotes so far! Il let you know how I go. May i ask how much they quoted you?

Went to site today and the scaffolding is down. I had a look at our bathroom tiles and it is an absolute mess at the moment. Chipped tiles etc

I totally thought that was my house when I was scrolling the feed! Way too confused. Driveway and front path was 8.5k, he started it yesterday and finished today. He's $75/m I believe. I gotta say our finishes aren't perfect but I'm not super fussy. Our tiles are pretty good I think but there's lots of little things that need fixing.
Do you have a thread?

Furniture is in!!! Driveway finished. Fridge and dishwasher are here but getting installed tomorrow ❤️

That's our coffee table. Can't wait to see ours in the new place . It looks amazing with your furniture.

Becs Coral
That's our coffee table. Can't wait to see ours in the new place . It looks amazing with your furniture.

Oh wow! We got the dining table and side table to match. Will take a pic when the boxes and crap are off the table.

Bowie
Becs Coral

Oh wow! We got the dining table and side table to match. Will take a pic when the boxes and crap are off the table.

We have the dining table too. All sittingg in our garage!!

Who can you recommend someone for the PLANTATION SHUTTERS? I'm looking at them but don't want the timber, am after the white PVC option. In Brisbane area?
Plantation shutters are in!

Gorgeous. Your house is so beautiful. I so wish we could have these straight up, but hubby things landscaping the front is a bigger priority. Have just got the wider style Venetians ready to go instead.

Bowie
Plantation shutters are in!

hey Bowie that's looking pretty good ... would you mind sharing contact for this ?

What do you think of your paint colour now that you have been there a while?? Love it? Bit dark or perfect?
can I ask what your kitchen benchtops are hun? ik am having the same splash back, can't wait to see it in as yours looks amazing!
Hey Bowie! How is the place coming along? Thank you for providing us with Andrew's contact details from Fenix Concreting. He did such a good job with the driveway and out pathways at our place. Your plantation shutters look great!!! Can I ask for the contact you used?

MJKP
Hey Bowie! How is the place coming along? Thank you for providing us with Andrew's contact details from Fenix Concreting. He did such a good job with the driveway and out pathways at our place. Your plantation shutters look great!!! Can I ask for the contact you used?

Hi, so glad he worked out for you. Our shutters are from The Blinds Place in capalaba. The whole house was around 7K for just the windows.

Hey Bowie
Loveeeee your house! Ill be copying so many of your ideas for our build!!!
Would you PLEASE show me a pic of your installed timber cladding for your portico? We are wanting the same, but would like to see it in someones house
Hi Bowie, What a great house. We are just starting the selections for our Fairmont 38. Would love to ask a few questions;

1. How much did the rendering cost you?
2. The concrete driveway - what do you call this one?
3. The staircase- what wood is used here? Cost?

Thank you so much
Related
8/05/2024
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

It is Genneral stairs, but they won't deal with anyone off the street. They will only work with clients of project home builders. I tried to but some of these exact…

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum