Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Glendale 38 (Elara)

Page 8 of 10
According to SM all eves will be installed this week and external paint will be done as well..

just a defect i noticed...the alignment is not correct at I marked in the PIC....can someone suggest that what can be done as its does not look nice...
Maybe it's a feature?

@Orph

Build thread: viewtopic.php?t=78328
Home Furniture: viewtopic.php?t=80551
Technology Hub: viewtopic.php?t=83663
Landscape Design: viewtopic.php?t=80645
Will it be rendered? Won't notice once that's done

Our Nolan
viewtopic.php?p=1516376%23p1516376
leelee116
Will it be rendered? Won't notice once that's done

Our Nolan
viewtopic.php?p=1516376%23p1516376

It's already rendered and they just need to paint it now

Orpheus
Maybe it's a feature?

@Orph

If it's a feature then should be a straight line and not uneven as its looks awful

Vikas77
Orpheus
Maybe it's a feature?

@Orph

If it's a feature then should be a straight line and not uneven as its looks awful

Correct, should be straight I think.

@Orph

Some pictures I took last week .. Hebel panels are all installed, rendering is all done ... this week eves are getting installed and panted

Went to site today ... some more of pics as eves are installed and painted.. Hebel is all painted and scaffolding is dropped... finally clear view of house after a long long wait... front piers are still not painted as they have darker shade different colour so will be painted later

Looks fab!

I wonder why they used weatherboard cladding at the rear as they can installed hebel instead?

I can see what u were saying before about the hebel panels not aligning properly on the side of the house.

@Orph

There is design requirement of our estate to have two material used in the external that's why they had to use cladding in the rear

And SS confirmed to me that he will get the alignment fixed

could not visit the site this week so SS has send pics of the work done...the garage and outdoor area tiles are completed this week. Nothing apart from that as SS kept three days for this work but they finished in a day :shock: ....Lower eves, fascia and guttering, electrical and AC is all scheduled for next week,

I tried my luck to request SS to reduce the bulk head above kitchen splash back to give us flush look of the cupboards above splash back and he agreed and promised will get it done.
Vikas77
I tried my luck to request SS to reduce the bulk head above kitchen splash back to give us flush look of the cupboards above splash back and he agreed and promised will get it done.

Nice work!

@Orph

Ducting is all done last week.. today electricians are there to do all the electric wiring and tomorrow gyprock is scheduled.. I saw yesterday all the insulation stuff was delivered

We are not too happy with the tiles on our garage roof as it's not done neatly and looked very uneven .. mrs could not sleep well as it is spiking the look of our facade .. however SS confirmed that there will be all fixed later when they will be do roof inspection

There is straight line and then a dip and then again straight line.. it does not look a clean roof look

I meant spoiling the facade look

That's pretty normal Vikas. Ours is the same but less pronounced with the dipping.

@Orph

Orpheus
That's pretty normal Vikas. Ours is the same but less pronounced with the dipping.

@Orph

is it but it looks awesome ..may be more for us as we only have two tiles dipped and then again going up....yours is a straight line so may not look bad. As you remember our roof line was changed due to extension of study room.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum