Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Whiteman Edge-Blueprint Homes: PCI Complete!!!

Page 8 of 9
Will do ladyzu

Congrats on your tiling! That's my favourite part to see!!

Lady_Zu
xxkatxx
Hello

Im a fellow whiteman edger
great quiet place to live!

Regarding the fencing we lost about 15cm along 1 side of the house as we have the limestone blocks down one side and instead of placing the fence on the edge where the boundary is they put the fence in the middle of the limestone block....seems to be the way they have done the whole estate but very annoying when you really need that tiny bit extra just to swing a washing line up and down!

Let us know how you go with them! House is looking great and cant be too much longer now

Hi xxkatxx 15cm is alot! As it is now we're short of almost 10cm, hubby is already very furious. I cant imagine if its 15cm hehe. Its really a bummer they do it that way on retaining wall. I will update once we hear back from fencing contractor. Keeping fingers cross they will ammend it. By the way whereabouts of whiteman edge are u at? We can't wait for the big park to be ready.

Hello
im up in the north bit on heaton...been there for almost 2 years now. Make sure you join the whiteman edge facebook page if you havent already.

I think the fences being installed in the middle of the limestone blocks instead of the boundary was mentioned at the contract signing stage but i cant really remember. I dont think anyone would really understand the impact of that until they see it though lol on the plus side we gained a tiny bit at the back but really would of preferred it on the side!
Our front door has been installed! It just need to be stained and the correct handle to be installed.

Pavers were delivered last Friday. Paving person completed the alfresco area but he is not starting on the driveway as apparently wrong pavers were delivered
. Luckily he is on the ball and has notified the site supervisor. Let's hope correct pavers are deliver later today for him to complete tomorrow.

Its been a while since my last update early last week. So much have happened. The list is getting shorter and the best of all PCI booked for 24th September. Can't wait for it!!

What's left to be done:
Glass splashback
Stove and rangehood
Replace bathroom mirror
Site and internal clean
Fly screens

Will try to upload some pictures later on.

Oh I love your door!!!!

Wow lady zu! Mine is next week too! Best of luck! X

IssyandOzzy

All the best for PCI!
congrats on PCI date. Us too.
PCI was completed today! Everything went quite well. No major issues. Mostly are paint touch ups and some cosmetic defects. We had building inspector joined us. Now just waiting for his report to be sent on to builder. SS has 10 working days to fix them. Let's hope keys in 2 weeks time.

Below are some pics.

Front door fully stained with the handle

Ensuite

Kids bathroom

Kitchen

Front elevation. Can't get proper pic as the site bin was blocking it.

Wow it all looks stunning. Fingers crossed for your keys soon
Looking fantastic.
Love the door handle
All Looks amazing!!!

Good looking kitchen. I so love the window in front of the sink. I was thinking about it but we can't do it for our floorplan. Congrats on the PCI. When is the key?
Your house looks fantastic!
Hootie
Your house looks fantastic!

Thanks Hootie. Congratulations to you too. We both had PCI on the same day. At least you've been given handover date. Final stretch for us.

sofia14
Good looking kitchen. I so love the window in front of the sink. I was thinking about it but we can't do it for our floorplan. Congrats on the PCI. When is the key?

Thanks Sofia. No handover date for us yet. CLO advised will let me know once SS has scheduled all the work or almost complete. I'm hoping in the next 2 weeks. Good luck on your PCI nxt week.

Purplenetti
All Looks amazing!!!

Thanks Purplenetti.

Jazza_
Looking fantastic.
Love the door handle

Thank you Jazza.

Sharry
Wow it all looks stunning. Fingers crossed for your keys soon :
:

Thanks Sharry. Yes keeping all my fingers cross no delays in keys. Really wanting it soon.

Related
11/08/2023
Path around drop edge beam

Paving & Concreting

Hello everyone, After some suggestions and ideas about how to put a concrete path around the drop edge beam area on our new build. We are required to have a concrete path…

13/09/2023
Slab edge Dampness

General Discussion

Quarter of it

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum