Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

1st house with Aussie Living - Moved in

Page 8 of 9
its looking amazing!! I like your splash back tiles!!
Thanks Justin we are so happy with how its all turned out!
Woohoo lookin good xxj! I love the kitchen tiles

Kdolls
Thanks Kdolls! The splashback tiles are probably my favourite thing in the house
Looks amazing!!!!!
I love the splash back.

LOCKUP!!!
Your house is looking fantastic!! I bet you can't wait for PCI!!
You've done a really great job with your choices!
Received an email from our CL today to say they are ready for PCI next Monday! I will be working then so I have requested our meeting for next Thursday 27th November if possible! Soooo close to the end now
Your pci is the day before ours
we were given the monday then she called saying she gave me the wrong date. Yay were almost finished.

LOCKUP!!!
Wow!! That is brilliant!! So exciting to have PCI
xxj
Received an email from our CL today to say they are ready for PCI next Monday! I will be working then so I have requested our meeting for next Thursday 27th November if possible! Soooo close to the end now

Awesome! That's so exciting, it feels so long before I'll get there.

So happy for you!
All booked in for 10am 27/11/14 so its all official now
can't wait to move in!!
xxj
All booked in for 10am 27/11/14 so its all official now
can't wait to move in!!

Yay! I mentioned it on my post too but can u believe they take so long to have a PCI date, then spring us unexpectedly and now I feel rushed! Oh well it's all good adrenaline

Yeah I thought you would have at least a couple of weeks notice for this kind of thing! It's lucky I have a weekday off work next week! Good to know we will probably all be in by xmas
xxj
Yeah I thought you would have at least a couple of weeks notice for this kind of thing! It's lucky I have a weekday off work next week! Good to know we will probably all be in by xmas

Then we can share images of our rushed job Xmas trees!

Yay awesome news!!!! Good luck for Tuesday!!
Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how you go and anything i should look out for on friday.

Did you get a building inspector?

LOCKUP!!!
Thanks!
Yeah MrsParker I will put an update on here after our meeting tomorrow

I just hope the weather is a bit nicer tomorrow morning, otherwise it will be tough to inspect the outside of the house…
Nope no building inspector for us. My dad is a tradie and works on new houses. He has been happy with the quality of work throughout the build so i think thats good enough for me
All the best for today!! I hope it goes smoothly!!
Good luck for today
Thanks

PCI went great!!

The only main thing to fix is the the kitchen sink. It's leaking a little.
Other than that it's just small things that need to be done. Some tiny holes to be filled in and paint to be touched up and other small stuff. The hot and cold taps in the bathroom are the wrong way around. Nothing too serious

Our final walk through is booked for 11/12/14!!
Related
5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum