Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

first home - fairmont homes_floor tiles

Page 8 of 8
awesome news! hope your walk through goes well
Good luck at you walk through!
Thank you
I still haven't heard from the site supervisor for a date or time, so waiting for the call - patience is not my strong key
Hope that phone rings soon.
Hi a quick question just wondering if anyone knows, if you are building on the boundary do u have to get your neighbours permission?
my neighbours are building on our boundry and they sent forms and their plans to us so we could sign them. part of the paperwork was to give access to their builder. sounds like they had to have it before they could proceed with council approval as they asked us to send it as soon as possible
Cool thank you, my neighbours are building on the boundary but never contacted me. I dont mind that they are building on there but the builders are accessing via my site so thats why I was wondering if they needed permission..im guessing each builder has different rules
_lucinda
Hope that phone rings soon.

I finally had to call the SS, I couldn't wait any longer
booked in for Friday
Oh, how grand. Ours is Friday now too. Was to be Wednesday but a problem with the floor pushed it to Friday.
All the best for friday!
FairmontSAcustom
All the best for friday!

Thank you
hopefully will be able to share some pics of the inside
_lucinda
Oh, how grand. Ours is Friday now too. Was to be Wednesday but a problem with the floor pushed it to Friday.

Yay ccongratulations to u as well
Sorry, between trying to move in and starting a new job i haven't had a chance to get on here. Heres a couple of pics of the finished inside. Really happy with the finish product.

Front door and down stairs

looking upstairs

Family room (before furniture)

vanity

laundry

kitchen

Newest family members
Love the pups, kitchen and the main floor tile, stunning!
All looks really good, and love the new family members!
New house, new job and new pups? Whew! that's a lot. Everything looks fabulous though--floor, kitchen, laundry, vanity, stair are all superb. Well done.
Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/05/2024
Building First home

Building A New House

Cant give recommendations in general with that builder, but during the colour selection, this is honestly personal preference. Depends on the style you want. Do you want…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum