Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redink Trinity, Handover 5th Feb!

Page 8 of 21
Will your house be rendered on the front?
are you happy the brickwork in the garage some face bricks the patern is to the outside and some to the inside?

had a look on sunday nice and big inside.
Yeah I saw the face brick thing in the garage too, I had a think about it and then though that seeing as it's only the garage it really wouldn't matter and to be honest I don't want any more delays with them trying to sort it out! The whole front portico is supposed to be rendered but they built it in face brick, not sure why!! I actually really like it like that so hope they don't render it as they are supposed to.
haha not a problem then.

my garage is like my living room for me needs to be perfect.
went past after school drop off and all the roof material had been dropped off yesterday, now for some nice weather so the carpenters can get started please!!
Yay, hopefully it will stop raining!
Come on weather gods give us couple weeks of sunshine
Drove past after school drop off and the roof carpenters are there and have started, I'll go up after school and take a few pics!!! yay!!!
Yay, how many were onsite cedes?

We have had 3 & there are still working hard, should be all done tomorrow.
I didn't want to appear too stalkerish so didn't really get a good look, I think there were 3 but not 100%, I'm so excited to go up after school pick up and have a look at how they are going, I'm on night shifts now till Saturday so this'll be the last look I get until then. Damn nights, how I hate them!!!!! My DH is on arvo shifts too so neither of us will be able to sticky beak
Great to hear of the roof going on cedes. My build is going along with yours, my roof started yesterday too haha. Goes up quick by the look of things.
I didn't get up to site yesterday arvo so I'm really excited to go up there today and see the progress!!
Finally a pic!

Day 2 of work on the roof.
Yay for roof!
Yay, looks good!
Looks great
No idea what happened today, slept the day away, damn you night shifts. Can't wait to go up tomorrow arvo for a look!
Day 3 pic from work on Friday, they are going great guns roof frame done, facias and eaves done, just got the alfresco and garage giprock to go up, hopefully the electrician will start tomorrow!!

Yay, just make sure your sparky is better than mine :S
Yeah saw that Charlie, interesting take on the conduit!!!!! It looks really bad, I find it hard to believe that's acceptable! I'll be interested to see what they are going to do to fix it.
Certainly is an interesting take on Conduit Installing 101!!!! LOL

Here's hoping that both our roofs get put on before the next lot of rain is due later this week!
Related
12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

10/05/2024
Final Invoice and Key Handover

Building A New House

Hi Need to read your contract about when final payment is received. Clearly outlines what happens. In vic, known defects or incomplete work must be completed before…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum