Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 690 of 828
Is a clothesline and mailbox mandatory to get occupancy certificate?
spk_homebuild
Hello . Wish everyone a happy holiday season.
Our handover did not happen before Christmas . We are looking at early January.
. NOt happy
For those who just moved in PriyaSuresh11 singalg doosra JeniferMarie Kvav27 or anyone else who shifted recently how long does it take from PCI to handover?
We are with CommBank.

We had PCI 23 November and had handover on 7 December
One month now in our hew house. House is becoming home slowly. Yet to buy new dining table, sofa, TV, pendant; waiting for sale. Still sharing few photos with current set up.

We are happy with the end product. The finishing of the house is very satisfactory. Happy with WisdomHomes.and our SS.

ASJ1981
Is a clothesline and mailbox mandatory to get occupancy certificate?

Yes. For the final OC, not interim.

amf139
spk_hom_homebuild ebuild
. NOt happy
For those who just moved in PriyaSuresh11 singalg doosra JeniferMarie Kvav27 or anyone else who shifted recently how long does it take from PCI to handover?
We are with CommBank.

We had PCI 23 November and had handover on 7 December

Congratulations amf139, spk_homebuild , we have to wait till mid January for PCI.
About 6 days for us but also depends on your bank if u need their funds and how quickly they can get it to wisdom
spk_homebuild
. NOt happy
We are with CommBank.

spk_homebuild
. NOt happy
We are with CommBank.

It was little less than 3 weeks for us, PCI 25 October 2018, Handover 14 November 2018.
Kazi
One month now in our hew house. House is becoming home slowly. Yet to buy new dining table, sofa, TV, pendant; waiting for sale. Still sharing few photos with current set up.

We are happy with the end product. The finishing of the house is very satisfactory. Happy with WisdomHomes.and our SS.

Looks so beautiful Kazi. Did you go signature series? How much did you spend on those pretty stairs?
Hi,
Thanks.
Yes we had Signature.

Staircase was $4560.

Timothy
Kazi

Looks so beautiful Kazi. Did you go signature series? How much did you spend on those pretty stairs?

Building Ambassador 41 Wisdom Homes

DA 17 Jan 2018, Slab 19 Mar 2018, Frame 20 Apr 2018, Bricks 04-31 May 2018, Gyprock 13-19 Jul 2018, Stairs 23-27 Jul 2018, kitchen, bathroom tiles, downlights, Aircon 24 Aug 2018
Kazi
Hi,
Thanks.
Yes we had Signature.

Staircase was $4560.

Timothy
Kazi

DA 17 Jan 2018, Slab 19 Mar 2018, Frame 20 Apr 2018, Bricks 04-31 May 2018, Gyprock 13-19 Jul 2018, Stairs 23-27 Jul 2018, kitchen, bathroom tiles, downlights, Aircon 24 Aug 2018

Kazi
Your home is beautiful. Your curtains look fantastic!
Hi Kazi,

Love the stairs.
Femstar
Hi Kazi,

Love the stairs.
Thank you

Kazi
Femstar
Hi Kazi,

Love the stairs.
Thank you

Your house looks great 👍🏻. May I ask where you got your curtains from and what material they are?
Kazi
Femstar
Hi Kazi,

Love the stairs.
Thank you

I love those stairs too. Kinda wish I’d gone for the black japan stain now but I wasn’t sure if they’d do enough coats, but yours look fantastic.
Congrats on handover, your home is lovely and I’m glad you’re so happy with it all. Enjoy!

spk_homebuild
. NOt happy
We are with CommBank.

spk_homebuild, new year, new house, exciting times!
It did not take long for us for handover. It could have been done just on a couple of days, ours took abt 4 days due to a miscomms about final invoice. We did not have bank involved.
One
Kazi
Femstar
Hi Kazi,

Love the stairs.

Thank you

Your house looks great 👍🏻. May I ask where you got your curtains from and what material they are?

Absolutely beautiful house Kazi! and curtains bring a great look! I have the same question too - where are your curtains from?
Hi All, Our bank valuation for build came up very low and they told us the build quotes are expensive. They have no issues with land valuation though. Our land settlement is in 2nd week of Jan. Our bank is now asking us to take variable loan to accomodate any changes in build loan. Did anyone face such an issue? What is the best way around this. Also our bank is denying on the progressive payment percentages given by wisdom as they can only release for the work completed and suggesting wisdom change the schedule. Any similar experience and the solution you got would be helpful. Thanks
Thanks

The fabric is Nettex and I used Insight Blinds and Shutters for our curtains and roller blinds.
singalg
One
Kazi
[quote="Femstar"]Hi Kazi,

Love the stairs.

Thank you

Your house looks great
. May I ask where you got your curtains from and what material they are?

Absolutely beautiful house Kazi! and curtains bring a great look! I have the same question too - where are your curtains from?[/quote]

Kazi
Thanks

The fabric is Nettex and I used Insight Blinds and Shutters for our curtains and roller blinds.
singalg
One
Your house looks great
. May I ask where you got your curtains from and what material they are?

Absolutely beautiful house Kazi! and curtains bring a great look! I have the same question too - where are your curtains from?

Kazi
Your curtains look so seamless and elegant. Did Insight organise everything? I’ve only ever had blinds and shutters so don’t know if they install parts to hang the curtains.
kazi everything looks amazing, and soooo beautiful. congratulations
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum