Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Bardia - New Breeze

Page 69 of 69
I've seen their quality, their brickwork is very poor (I dont know what the SS were thinking).
I would go with another builder.
Hi All,

My council approval says colour bond fencing is not permitted that face a public scape, so when I talked with the council they said the front of the house facing the road is considered as public.
But the problem is I am in a bigger corner lot for which half of the fencing need to be of 1.8 mt height which off-course faces the road can I use colour bond fencing for that and has anybody at the corner plot faced any problem with OC for using a colour bond.

Regards,
MK
mk1234
Hi All,

My council approval says colour bond fencing is not permitted that face a public scape, so when I talked with the council they said the front of the house facing the road is considered as public.
But the problem is I am in a bigger corner lot for which half of the fencing need to be of 1.8 mt height which off-course faces the road can I use colour bond fencing for that and has anybody at the corner plot faced any problem with OC for using a colour bond.

Regards,
MK

Maybe drive around Bardia to see if anyone has used colorbond fence on corner lot and check with them.
I dont recall seeing anyone who has used color bond,
Hi,

A lot of them have used colour bond on the corner property but don't know if it's done after getting the OC.

Regards,
Mohan
Related
20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

16/08/2023
QS fees for building a new home

General Discussion

Is it just a report written to give to the bank initially and it is based on what and how your payments are made up for, or is it a full service where they go out and…

8/02/2024
Building a new home , insurance questions

Building A New House

Hi Suku18 In NSW the statutory required insurances are: 1. HBCF ( Home Building Compensation Fund) - This is if the builder dies or goes broke. But this only covers 20%…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum