Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 69 of 142
Hi All, does anybody have sample landscape plans with elara stock land guidelines?
I was planning to do it myself and not from a builder and was wondering if it was easily doable. Thanks for your help guys
EM1
v_power
Hey guys i recently bought in the last release and was told that the lot i have is a zero lot. Im still waiting for the contract to arrive however was wondering are all lots zero lots or only a select few?

Not all, depending on the lot.

Thanks EM.
Hello everyone
May I know what is the site cost in Elara? Or every builder asking for different price? I was told $10000 in last September, but now they have given me new price $25000

What is the starting price in the market for single or double story for 375-400m2
Current and future residents of your neighbouring estate need your support. Please complete the Greenway Public Transport Survey by the 1st of April 2016 to provide evidence for the demand of a new bustop out the front of Greenway. The route of the buses stopping at this bus stop is expected to extend up to Elara. Your participation will be much appreciated.
Hi,

Does anyone have any info on the building time frame if you dont start to build withing 1 year of the exchange date. I will start building about 3 months after that date. I already hv a contract with a builder. Also, can stocklands apply a penalty and if so what is it?
Patch99
Hi,

Does anyone have any info on the building time frame if you dont start to build withing 1 year of the exchange date. I will start building about 3 months after that date. I already hv a contract with a builder. Also, can stocklands apply a penalty and if so what is it?

Dont know what the penalty is but we have asked our solicitor to request an extension of another 12 months. Hopefully they do it because we need a little extra time financial wise. I thought building a single storey, 22 sq would cost around $250,000 but it seems I am way off the mark. $300,000 to $350,000 seems more reasonable.
Hi guys, my house finally completed and ready for landscape and fence erection. Do you have any recommendation of the landscapers and fence builders?

One of my neighbour's house which the fence is included in their building contract. Do you have any idea how to settle the deal and the cost of the common fence?
Inclusive playground for children with disabilities to open in Marsden Park
Wow! Thanks Kaycee for the wonderful news. I have also completed the bus service survey. I hope all other Elarians have done too.

Thanks Kazi! That is indeed much appreciated.

More reason for Elara residents to celebrate is the approval of Blacktown Council of pages 21-22 of this document.

This has been published here. I predict that the 9th April 2016 release will be a sellout.

CONTACT SALES OFFICE
Elara Sales & Information Centre
Elara Boulevard, Marsden Park, NSW 2765
P: 13 5263
E: elara@stockland.com.au
stockland.com.au/elara
awesome!
sydneypunjabi79
Hello everyone
May I know what is the site cost in Elara? Or every builder asking for different price? I was told $10000 in last September, but now they have given me new price $25000

What is the starting price in the market for single or double story for 375-400m2

Hi SydneyPunjabi,

To give you idea, my site cost for two tenders are between $40K to $65K. My land size is 400m2.

Goodluck!

Navy
NavyLion
sydneypunjabi79
Hello everyone

Hi SydneyPunjabi,

To give you idea, my site cost for two tenders are between $40K to $65K. My land size is 400m2.

Goodluck!

Navy

Hey Navy,

If you dont mind, can you elaborate why it costs $65k in site costs? I have bought a block in stage 15 and was told that it is a flat block, is yours a slopping block?
Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased land in Elara and this forum has been a delight to read as it's very informative.
Can I please ask I was told by a friend that they know of someone who bought land with Elara in the first release and their land is still not registered.. can this be true?
That made me quite worried that the delay can be so massive..i have been told that our land should register in June'17.

Thankyou and hope you all have a lovely weekend
Cheeku
cheeku
Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased land in Elara and this forum has been a delight to read as it's very informative.
Can I please ask I was told by a friend that they know of someone who bought land with Elara in the first release and their land is still not registered.. can this be true?
That made me quite worried that the delay can be so massive..i have been told that our land should register in June'17.

Thankyou and hope you all have a lovely weekend
Cheeku

I'm not sure if that is true, so far most of the land has been registered approximately 12 months from date of purchase.
Hope this helps.
We bought land in Stage 12 Frontier release last October 2015 and we were told our registration would be by May-June 2016.

And Scotland is just on time as the registration is next month. MAY 2016. We got email this week. We are quite happy so far.

We have been also invited to meet our neighbors while walking through our lots in 01 May 2016.

Hope to see our neighbours that day!

Kazi (Pauline)

That s a big relief..Thanks a ton for the reply..
Plus Fitness Marsden Park

Plans for Marsden Park
Owner of lot 1257 on here?
Or anyone know them?
Please pm me.
Thanks
EM1
Owner of lot 1257 on here?
Or anyone know them?
Please pm me.
Thanks

Ours is 1269. I sent you PM too.