Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 673 of 828
amf139
PCI done today. We are extremely happy with everything. Some small cosmetic things need attention.

Handover scheduled for 7 December. Grass and front fence painting to be completed early next week. Wrought iron Juliette balconies are scheduled for a measure up just before Christmas.
In the meantime, here’s a few pics from today.

Wow, love it
That balustrade

Jenifermarie
It’s been a week since handover and we’re finally making some progress towards our house being like a home. It’s felt like a never ending list of deliveries, trades, building furniture and trips to Bunnings!

Kitchen - Before

After

Master Bedroom - Before

After

Our custom dining table has arrived but our buffet is on backorder and we’re still hunting art for the wall behind it

Next challenges are finishing off the living spaces and unpacking the rest of our boxes.

Looks beautiful JM
Wow you are organised!
I had intentions of being that fast but 6 months on we still haven’t quite finished

stevezau
MIM11
Hi,
We struggled whether to go signature or prestige.
Our sales person went through and did a rough estimate prestige Vs signature. However she did really underestimate our PA and now as the quotes are coming back from colours we are in trouble.

Going signatirenis good for the high ceilings and full tile bathrooms but the rest is fact bowls and taps. When you get to colours everything is extra.

We building Majestic 40 If these prices help.

Hey I just saw your post.

I really question those prices. We asked Wisdom the same thing, they gave us this. I also don't believe the prices below. After digging in it's such a mess to get a real, trust worthy answer.

What do set down floors to bathroom look like? any photos
CS199
stevezau
MIM11
Hi,
We struggled whether to go signature or prestige.
Our sales person went through and did a rough estimate prestige Vs signature. However she did really underestimate our PA and now as the quotes are coming back from colours we are in trouble.

Going signatirenis good for the high ceilings and full tile bathrooms but the rest is fact bowls and taps. When you get to colours everything is extra.

We building Majestic 40 If these prices help.

Hey I just saw your post.

I really question those prices. We asked Wisdom the same thing, they gave us this. I also don't believe the prices below. After digging in it's such a mess to get a real, trust worthy answer.

What do set down floors to bathroom look like? any photos
Hi
We don't have them in ours so can't help with that one.

Oz

Kazi
We are 24-25 weeks from site scraping.

Happy with current progress and SS.

Building Ambassador 41 Wisdom Homes

Slab 19 Mar 2018, Frame 20 Apr 2018, Bricks 04-31 May 2018, Gyprock 13-19 Jul 2018, Stairs 23-27 Jul 2018

What are the white titles in your main bathroom called....I am guessing they are extra
I have couple of questions after PCI.

Hope Wisdom does the settlement and handover after two weeks of PCI.

When are they installing the appliances? Is there chance we can ask them to do before handover?

What about Aircon outdoor unit?

PCI letter says they will install appliances after settlement.
Priyasuresh11

When are they installing the appliances? Is there chance we can ask them to do before handover?

Settlement/handover usually happens around that 2 week period. This time of the year im sure that they would want it done b4 xmas shutdown.

They wont do the install of appliances b4 handover for fear of them getting stolen. Once handover happens it becomes your problem. I thibk they usually get the appliances installed within 3 days of handover.

Aircon outdoor unit. I think this was installed before PCI for me.

Oz

ozmonkeyoy
Priyasuresh11

Settlement/handover usually happens around that 2 week period. This time of the year im sure that they would want it done b4 xmas shutdown.

They wont do the install of appliances b4 handover for fear of them getting stolen. Once handover happens it becomes your problem. I thibk they usually get the appliances installed within 3 days of handover.

Aircon outdoor unit. I think this was installed before PCI for me.

Oz

Thank you so much.
Any thoughts on using one of these caesarstones:

Nougat for the kitchen - With pearl white sheen cabinets, grey mirrored splashback and dark flooring
Urban or Oyster for laundry with Belgian Oak cabinets, white tiles in the background and dark flooring

So confused with the colour choices!!!!!!!
amf139
PCI done today. We are extremely happy with everything. Some small cosmetic things need attention.

Handover scheduled for 7 December. Grass and front fence painting to be completed early next week. Wrought iron Juliette balconies are scheduled for a measure up just before Christmas.

wow looks amazing
CS199

Nougat for the kitchen - With pearl white sheen cabinets, grey mirrored splashback and dark flooring
Urban or Oyster for laundry with Belgian Oak cabinets, white tiles in the background and dark flooring

What colour are your dark floors? Do you have colour samples of your choices?
ASJ1981

Hehehe are you going to ask anything?
Manhattan52
CS199

CS199
Manhattan52
CS199

Listroni grafite
Manhattan52
CS199

[/quote]
Listroni grafite[/quote]

Personally Nougat isn’t the best choice for your benchtops here.

You have grey flooring and a grey mirrored splash back. Your benchtop will look too brown or even a slight yellow against these. You need a cooler toned benchtop
We are yet to have some final finishes, painting , timber laminate flooring and carpet. Also the drive way is pending.
We are waiting for our SS to give us a PCI date .

ASJ1981
Was that last night? Or tonight?

GLO
ASJ1981

Was that last night? Or tonight?

GLO, it was last night...
spk_homebuild
We are yet to have some final finishes, painting , timber laminate flooring and carpet. Also the drive way is pending.
We are waiting for our SS to give us a PCI date .

spk_homebuild look great!!! Must be pleased to be close to the end?

Did you get increased height ceilings and wardrobe doors?
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum