Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

RegVic-Hotondo Homes custome plan - Home improvements

Page 65 of 76
AJB
Looks great Reg.

Thanks AJB

bank
Your carpet looks great Reg! It's a perfect match to the planks!

Thanks Bank
RegVic
07/03/17 - carpets

That carpet looks so soft Reg

Emmz70

Thanks Emmz (I hope so...I didn't upgrade the underlay though)
Hey Reg ! you must be getting so close to moving in!!! To answer your earlier question , we have only had our slab poured for the front section of our ground floor and the brickwork done to lay flooring for the back half as our block slopes down from the street. It is taking way to long with lots of frustration, but i guess thats all part of building a home???:shock:
everesse9
Hey Reg ! you must be getting so close to moving in!!! To answer your earlier question , we have only had our slab poured for the front section of our ground floor and the brickwork done to lay flooring for the back half as our block slopes down from the street. It is taking way to long with lots of frustration, but i guess thats all part of building a home???:shock:

My build is like that, it felt like it took ages to get off the ground but it's got so much great storage now.
RegVic
Emmz70

My underlay is standard too, but i picked the platinum range so it feels soft already without upgrading the underlay

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
vonsta76
RegVic

My underlay is standard too, but i picked the platinum range so it feels soft already without upgrading the underlay

Thanks Vons...honestly I didn't have much idea about underlay and I was just focusing on the carpet
everesse9

Your floor plan sounds interesting (I love Goldington floorplan)... can you share your floor plan please...

Also, getting the foundation right is very important I believe.... once it is done, I am sure you will have plaster and wrap in no time...

I do had delays but I took it as part of the journey (They took almost a month break over Christmas/new year period, the flooring took 2+ weeks but he actually worked only for 3 days and finished it)

If everything went as per the plan, I would have been in by Jan

Exciting times ahead for you
Nice of my neighbour's brickies....

RegVic

is that your bricks being taped up by neighnours brickies?

vonsta76
RegVic

is that your bricks being taped up by neighnours brickies?

yes

both of our garages are to the boundary.. the brickies got very little space to work...
How awesome of them. My garage is built to boundary too but luckily next door was finished months before my bricks went on

09/03/17

Cooktop & oven in

Dishwasher and rainwater tank ready to go

Not far off now!!! Looks fab Reg!! Love the flooring

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Eeeek!!!
I'm getting nervous about them finishing our place by the 27th if you're that far ahead of us

Looking faaab!!!
Looks awesome!

charlibear
Not far off now!!! Looks fab Reg!! Love the flooring

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643

Thanks Charli...I love the floor colour but honestly didn't expect it to come this beautiful

needsausername
Eeeek!!!
I'm getting nervous about them finishing our place by the 27th if you're that far ahead of us

They will smash it Kym...mine was really slowed down in Jan & Feb .. we will probably get the keys at the same time..
May be GC and SnS will get the keys before I get mine

aloenyx
Looking faaab!!!

Thanks Dawn...I am having a slow progress after Christmas as well ... but only difference is my builder is reachable and I know why it is slowed down.. communication makes a lot of difference.. I hope you will get the key soon and we can all post move in pics
vonsta76
Looks awesome!

Thanks Vons
Ooo getting close now, what have they got left to do?
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

15/08/2023
How hard to change CDC plan for a brick veneer to double bri

Building A New House

depends on your council, some 1 day some 14 days

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum