Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building with Beechwood

Page 626 of 788
Well, we want to go take a look at the tiles prior to our colour selection so we can get an idea of the bigger picture when we do have our colour selection.

This is the link my wife sent me, but it looks like it is not Beaumont tiles:

https://tiledirectnewcastle.acuitysched ... hedule.php
Well you should be able to go there prior, just tell them you are building with beechwood and they should be able to show you their range. Just tell them you want to play with colours before your selection appointment.

braddy_
Well, we want to go take a look at the tiles prior to our colour selection so we can get an idea of the bigger picture when we do have our colour selection.

This is the link my wife sent me, but it looks like it is not Beaumont tiles:

https://tiledirectnewcastle.acuitysched ... hedule.php

braddy you can definitely go there & look before your colours selection.
BH just need to know who you're using for tiles, that's if they gave you a choice of tile companys.

You can look at tiles to get ideas, the girls there are fantastic, they'll put all the tiles together to give you the overall look for each room. You then make an apt to finalise everything & do a quote, if you go over the standard price you pay them separately.

We went to tile direct first but ended up going with modern tiles at erina as they had a bigger range. I picked our tiles out last year before the BH apt, then went back to confirm it all. My frames are up so I'd be due to pay them soon, means I've had mths to save the difference...winning!
Hi all, We built with Beechwood in 2010 and we are doing it all over again. We love their designs and price. Our first experience was positive but it did take 13 months from start to finish. We built the merlot last time and this time we are building the Moscato 5 grand, plus a workshop. We have paid our deposit and now waiting on final plans to return. Our land hasn't settled yet so we are getting in early. Due to settle mid June on the central coast. Cant wait to have some pics to share.
Grace33
Hi all, We built with Beechwood in 2010 and we are doing it all over again. We love their designs and price. Our first experience was positive but it did take 13 months from start to finish. We built the merlot last time and this time we are building the Moscato 5 grand, plus a workshop. We have paid our deposit and now waiting on final plans to return. Our land hasn't settled yet so we are getting in early. Due to settle mid June on the central coast. Cant wait to have some pics to share.

Nice.. there were a few people that had to wait for land to register up Central Coast way.. is there a big new estate somewhere?

How big are the blocks of land?

Not sure i would do a KDR again...
Hi Braddy we went through tile direct at beresfield we went in there a couple of months before we were due for colours appointment just to get an idea. The girls were great we just let them know we were building with beechwood and that we wanted to get an idea of our options early to help determine if we would use tiles from the included range or upgrade as we hadn't made an appointment they weren't able to spend time worth us but they showed us what was included in the standard range and let us have a wander around so we were able to figure out what tiles we might upgrade and also what colours we'd be looking at for the scheme of the house. Then we did our tiles appointment the same day as our colours appointment - just went straight over there from Beechwood

Smallz how's yours going? Still on track for walk through next week? Getting close now!

Rebuild15
Smallz how's yours going? Still on track for walk through next week? Getting close now!

Absolute nightmare Rebuild!!were still on track to walk through and hopeful receive the keys next Thursday BUT the wall hung vanities were putting in after handover are now maybe not suitable as they havnt out the stud in the correct spots on the walls as we have now noticed in photos and no plumber will tough it due to safety reasons because the studs arnt there
beechwood were given the dimensions of the vanities to suit ad still havnt got it right..

They also installed the 600 oven in the 900 hole so Andrew sorted that before he went on holidays..

How are you guys going?hanging to see pics of your new home
poppet82
Jaykay which floor tiles did you go with to match the oak ?

eclipse bianco from tile direct. it's the larger one on the right. It looks yellower in the photo than it actually is .

To be honest though, we just kind of picked the oak on a whim not neccesarily with the tile in mind.
smallz2007
Rebuild15

Absolute nightmare Rebuild!!were still on track to walk through and hopeful receive the keys next Thursday BUT the wall hung vanities were putting in after handover are now maybe not suitable as they havnt out the stud in the correct spots on the walls as we have now noticed in photos and no plumber will tough it due to safety reasons because the studs arnt there
beechwood were given the dimensions of the vanities to suit ad still havnt got it right..

They also installed the 600 oven in the 900 hole so Andrew sorted that before he went on holidays..

How are you guys going?hanging to see pics of your new home

You were allowed to put wall hung vanities after handover???? Well hasn't that just ** me right off. I had a massive debat with them when i built last year for a few months and i got the final answer as NO we will never allow people to do it.

Oh no Smallz that's all so frustrating...it seemed to all be going so well til now. We're flat out but good just trying to get our flooring down at the moment so it's still super hectic...here's a pic of them going down once they're finished and everything's a bit more organized I'll take some more lol!

Rebuild15
Oh no Smallz that's all so frustrating...it seemed to all be going so well til now. We're flat out but good just trying to get our flooring down at the moment so it's still super hectic...here's a pic of them going down once they're finished and everything's a bit more organized I'll take some more lol!

Yes we knew it was all to good to be true..

Oh lovely,I'm sure it will come together for you.theres no rush now your in
Well I really hope the next week goes well for you and they get it all sorted Goodluck!

Yeah its getting there slowly we can just keep working away on it now we're in

Rebuild15
Well I really hope the next week goes well for you and they get it all sorted Goodluck!

Yeah its getting there slowly we can just keep working away on it now we're in

Thank you,we got our final invoice yesterday so hopefully the cheque will be ready by Wednesday..

I just hope the occupancy certificate doesn't hold us up having no shower heads no bath or vanities..

Very happy to see your progress
the puppy is super cute to haha
Oh that's good that should give you time to get it on time then. Do you know what day the certifier is due to go through?

Thanks yeah she's super cute and loves to get into everything - picked her up the day after we got the keys

Rebuild15
Oh that's good that should give you time to get it on time then. Do you know what day the certifier is due to go through?

Thanks yeah she's super cute and loves to get into everything - picked her up the day after we got the keys

Yes that's the plan!!

I'm thinking maybe Monday the certified goes through if we knew I could go there and say we have the items not sure if it would help or not lol
Lol, have you got the office number for the certifiers? You can give them a call and ask when they're due through then ring back after they've been through and ask for the report so you can get anything sorted you need to to have the oc issued

Has anyone had contours done prior to land registration or allocation of a DP number? I saw a surveyor measuring up 4 blocks for GJG at our estate.

Moscato 4 Grand Terraza
Jaykay6
poppet82
Jaykay which floor tiles did you go with to match the oak ?

eclipse bianco from tile direct. it's the larger one on the right. It looks yellower in the photo than it actually is .

To be honest though, we just kind of picked the oak on a whim not neccesarily with the tile in mind.

Could you get the oak from kitchen the same for the bathroom cabinets ? or is that what the darker wood grain is in the above pic ?

Might have been a whim but you chose well

Hey guys! Newbie here 😉 have been following this post for a while now and thought i should finally write my first post. We are on the central coast building the verdehlo 5 twist with a fair few changes to it. Construction has started this week and we are so excited as it has been a long road with our land registration. Love reading all your posts and seeing pics of your homes coming along nicely and hopefully will have some of our own to share soon! ☺

Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum