Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New here we are building the Doulton 56 with extension

Page 63 of 77
emmyawards
Your external colours look amazing.

Awww thanks Emmy
. I wanted something different. I had it stuck in my head before I even went to colour selections. I was Set on it. Hubby didn’t want the black to begin with. But when he realised how much I wanted it. He agreed to it. Now he loves it.
We went to see the house tonight. Just happened the plasterer got there when we did and we asked if we could come in. I Was so desperate to see the chandelier for over a week. It’s was one of the things I said I’m getting it no matter how much it cost. So be prepared to be photo bombed. Sorry if it’s too much of the same thing. I didn’t get many chances to get night pics of the kitchen and stuff. So here goes. There’s 3 light bulbs missing so I can imagine it would look even better. I’m in love

The electrician did a really good job installing it. As his never had to do a chandelier with scaffolding before. And his been with Metricon for a long time.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Gorgeous

Doulton777
We went to see the house tonight. Just happened the plasterer got there when we did and we asked if we could come in. I Was so desperate to see the chandelier for over a week. It’s was one of the things I said I’m getting it no matter how much it cost. So be prepared to be photo bombed. Sorry if it’s too much of the same thing. I didn’t get many chances to get night pics of the kitchen and stuff. So here goes. There’s 3 light bulbs missing so I can imagine it would look even better. I’m in love

The electrician did a really good job installing it. As his never had to do a chandelier with scaffolding before. And his been with Metricon for a long time.

viewtopic.php?t=86597

OMG! I’m in love 😍 😍. Stunning!
Doulton777

viewtopic.php?t=86597

looking beautiful. you have cool or warm down lights.
Wow factor, check!
Beautiful! Very grand entrance/stairway!!!
Wow! What a stunning home!
shokel1975
Doulton777

viewtopic.php?t=86597

OMG! I’m in love
. Stunning!

Thank you

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Dylandbrooke
Wow! What a stunning home!

Thank you

viewtopic.php?t=86597
dulie
Beautiful! Very grand entrance/stairway!!!

Thanks dulie that was the whole idea to get that grand entrance

viewtopic.php?t=86597
r_13
Wow factor, check!

Thank you
it does give that wow factor

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Kandi
Doulton777

viewtopic.php?t=86597

looking beautiful. you have cool or warm down lights.

Thank you
. The lights are warm. But because they are very bright it makes them look cool. In the kitchen area and a few places we put dim switches. Thank goodness we did.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
blackcat20
Gorgeous

Thank you

viewtopic.php?t=86597
does anyone have cool white down lights ? just want to see how it looks
Did any one had a chance to meet and discuss with Aircondition installers on site before they do it?
Kandi
does anyone have cool white down lights ? just want to see how it looks

Ren has I believe his got it in some rooms

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Spectacular D777!

that's the display homes chandelier!
Mind telling us how much that cost.
I asked them I wanted to choose something else later in the piece.
stanus
Spectacular D777!

that's the display homes chandelier!
Mind telling us how much that cost.
I asked them I wanted to choose something else later in the piece.

Thanks
. Yes it is the one from the display it was $2741 then $650 for scaffolding. But I think they under quoted us cos they have it as 8 pendants. Which I corrected it just in time. Cos I realised it was 12 pendants. So then they changed it too 12. I don’t know what one they would have given us for 8. Because I did say exactly like the display.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
The photos look great D777, especially the kitchen

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum